• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been an easy choice to opt for the clipper broadcast but with Bruce Bowen taking over I know I'll have had it a few minutes in..

Going with da Memphis duo.. I see brehvin night as the color commentator.. this is interesting

Bowen might be top 5 worst commentators I've ever heard.

Was reading I guess Marc has had success against dj

Yeah man he was frying DJ last year especially :lol: bro just doesn't go out and guard 3pt shooting bigs and w/ Marc taking 5 a game and hitting at a 38 clip, he should have ample opportunities to eat.

There isn't a East though. Their pool of players for the draft will be less caliber than the West for sure though.
On October 3, 2017, the NBA announced that the format would change from the traditional Eastern Conference versus Western Conference format, and would instead switch to a draft-style format. The team captains will be determined by the most votes received in their respective conference. Each team will pick a charity to play for, and the winning team will have money donated to their charity.

Thanks yall, I forgot. Smart move from the NBA :lol:

Brehvin Night is absolutely correct on needing to change rewarding shooters for jumping into defenders. I've had it with that b.s.

Conley byke

They aren't even trying to guard Blake today lulz

Didn't realize Grizzlies were this bad rebounding. Saw they were also ranked really low in assists but looks like they have good ball movement today

LeBron's team is gonna be ****** if they televise it live and he's forced to pick Love with his first pick so he doesn't hurt his feelings :lol:

u serious? Dont do my dawg wavy like dat..u wanna be a gentleman go wit da gentleman jack...da honey jack fa the hood i know i drunk it til im drunk

One step ahead of you Fred :pimp:

19DCB9E0-1346-49BB-B854-FAABFFDF4FB0.jpeg

man some of these laker fans hating on julius randle remind me of bernie mac from dont be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom