• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Betting warriors almost like better mayweather these days man. Theyre tough as hell. They put up 43 in the 3rd. They were up 5 at halftime. By the 8 minute mark in the 3rd they were up 25 .

38 assists and nobody played over 30 minutes. Crazy.

Curry kd and klay the coldest big 3 in the game. Add in draymond and theyre legendary. More fire power than any team ever.

How does the nba go so many days without games on network television? No games Saturday, Sunday or Monday on any network, just League Pass. Straight screwing fans that don't have it. They don't get any games til Tuesday for fan night. Is that how it's been for yrs? I always have LP so I don't know, just happened to check the schedule and was lowkey shocked.

How does the nba go so many days without games on network television? No games Saturday, Sunday or Monday on any network, just League Pass. Straight screwing fans that don't have it. They don't get any games til Tuesday for fan night. Is that how it's been for yrs? I always have LP so I don't know, just happened to check the schedule and was lowkey shocked.

Football season
IMG_0206.PNG

Last edited:

As someone who never has bought LP...its annoying af when that happens & there aint nothing on tv

Gotta watch NBA tv for random highlights :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom