• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA should have one night a week where all 30 teams play. Then have like a redzone setup where a host is showing every dunk, 3-point shot, and lead change. Then tune in to the last 2 minutes of close games.

It would be live! It would be the only night I watch the NBA until playoffs start
If that would be the "only" night you'd watch NBA, then good thing you have RedZONE and American Football.

Geez...my man said "the only night I watch IF, if they had that show"
Whose man's.................NFLthread come get him if he's yours

If that would be the "only" night you'd watch NBA, then good thing you have RedZONE and American Football.

Geez...my man said "the only night I watch IF, if they had that show"
Whose man's.................NFLthread come get him if he's yours
daily reminder that the okc thunder are 4-4 and underachieving

My Mavs need to make some changes after this season.

Dirk is my dude but not sure if he’s actually human or if he’s the statue that they are going to build of him once he retires. The 20 minutes he trots out there is almost too much

Carlisle might need to move on too. Great coach but I can’t see him enjoying this rebuild. When OKC gets bounced out early, he should take that job.

Last edited:
My Mavs need to make some changes after this season.

Dirk is my dude but not sure if he’s actually human or if he’s the statue that they are going to build of him once he retires. The 20 minutes he trots out there is almost too much

Carlisle might need to move on to. Great coach but I can’t see him enjoying this rebuild. When OKC gets bounced out early, he should take that job.

Doc is gone this season if the Clips don't make the playoffs or make it w/40 to 42 wins (Which is a very real possibility, despite my optimism), I think Rick would be open to the LA job as well if it opens.

Like let’s run down the names of washed guys that came to Dallas and let their careers die.

Jamison
Amare
Stack
VC
David Lee
Cyber Toine
Rondo

I might be the only one who thinks Carlisle is incredibly overrated.

Not a fan of coaches who call plays every single time up the court.

OKC has been the victims of not closing out their close games specifically against Minny. They have the 3rd highest point differential in the league right now. They'll be fine.

Yeah, OKC should be fine. They have too much talent not to be.

But what's killed them is what saved them last year ironically enough.

I think I put it in here, but they were about 4 wins better than they should have been last year. Had a clutch time net rating of +20. Russ really was special in the clutch last year.

This year they're a -56 in that same stat :rofl:

So they should and will be better, but how much better may depend on those coin flip circumstances going their way this year. Already this season you see how much luck can matter in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom