• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had LP for a couple of years and I can tell you their customer service is probably the worst I've ever experienced. You will be luck just to get a response. Heck, I even tried to upgrade and give them more money but it was the hardest thing to do.

I ended up cancelling my subscription and sticking to Reddit.

NBA should be more available on local/cable tv EVERY NIGHT 4real ...but I understand they committed to the league pass thing

I've had LP for a couple of years and I can tell you their customer service is probably the worst I've ever experienced. You will be luck just to get a response. Heck, I even tried to upgrade and give them more money but it was the hardest thing to do.

I ended up cancelling my subscription and sticking to Reddit.

I've been just watching every game on Reddit on my phone.

This that crack :pimp:

this my ringtone.... back when everyone had songs as they ringtones. i had the basic ringtones that came standards with the phones. now that everyone has been on the basic phone ringtones for quite a few years now ive had this one as my standard ringtone for a few years now. i like to to go against the grain.

people that watch games and tv shows on phones and enjoy them . like ill see my nephews just chilling watching tv shows or games on they phone in the living room and the tv is off. im like just watch it on the tv but they like the phone better they say.

thats something that is really hard for me to do. cant enjoy it even though ive done it.

Last edited:
I'm interested in seeing how Orlando plays tonight against Boston. I don't quite know what to make of the Magic this season.

I'm interested in seeing how Orlando plays tonight against Boston. I don't quite know what to make of the Magic this season.
Two guys shooting over 50% from deep, one of which has never even shot above 30% for a full season. Another guy above 40% who also has never hit above 30 for a whole campaign.

Regression to the mean is coming at some point.

NBA should have one night a week where all 30 teams play. Then have like a redzone setup where a host is showing every dunk, 3-point shot, and lead change. Then tune in to the last 2 minutes of close games.

It would be live! It would be the only night I watch the NBA until playoffs start

Captain Morgan Vibes
dis how buc em really look L8A9XPFX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom