• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memphis is known for doing this though they get up and smack good teams and completely wet the bed against the average teams it's a wild phenomenon lol
It's crazy, Memphis is actually playing really well, LAL just in a zone right now offensively, hitting tough shots and contested shots

He's hella good at midrangers tho. Like, elite. They don't call him GWJ for nothing

For the majority of his career he hasn't been. He came into tonight like at 50% on midrange shots per Bball ref, which isn't sustainable at all and he's still horrible at 3's.

A player taking midrange jumpers when they don't make enough 3's at a high enough clip to balance it out isn't really good.

It's crazy, Memphis is actually playing really well, LAL just in a zone right now offensively, hitting tough shots and contested shots

Think so bro? I disagree they're clearly a step slow defensively. There was one play in particular where lonzo just jammed it up their throats (pause) while they were walking / jogging back.

Jogging through cuts, not hitting cutters, etc. they just look a step or two slow right now from my perspective.

You remember what happened last time you said this

IMG_0309.JPG

For the majority of his career he hasn't been. He came into tonight like at 50% on midrange shots per Bball ref, which isn't sustainable at all and he's still horrible at 3's.

A player taking midrange jumpers when they don't make enough 3's at a high enough clip to balance it out isn't really good.

You shimmied the goalposts but it's cool :lol: And he's shooting close to 40% from three

You shimmied the goalposts but it's cool :lol: And he's shooting close to 40% from three

I'm not? I said to cut the damn midrange jumpers out, you said he's elite at them, and I said that the 50% on midrange jumpers are obviously unsustainable and that it isn't really something that should be encouraged when one isn't shooting 3s along with them and that he isn't a good 3 point shooter? How's that moving goalpost? Where lol

In terms of strictly shooting, 9 games is way too small of a sample size when we have more than a season's worth of source material to suggest he isn't a good 3pt shooter yet. And it's on 2 attempts per, hardly enough to gauge anything.

I'm not? I said to cut the damn midrange jumpers out, you said he's elite at them, and I said that the 50% on midrange jumpers are obviously unsustainable and that it isn't really something that should be encouraged when one isn't shooting 3s along with them and that he isn't a good 3 point shooter? How's that moving goalpost? Where lol

In terms of strictly shooting, 9 games is way too small of a sample size when we have more than a season's worth of source material to suggest he isn't a good 3pt shooter yet. And it's on 2 attempts per, hardly enough to gauge anything.

50% is not good? He had a good 2+ month stretch where he was well above average and was at close to 40% from 16><3 for last season. There's enough there to suggest he's legit from mid. With his wingspan he can shoot over most contests. And 40% from 3 is not good? For the most part he's only taking open looks which is a good thing and why he's only taking 2 a game. Not everyone needs to be taking 5+ a game

Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom