• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
50% is not good? He had a good 2+ month stretch where he was well above average and was at close to 40% from 16><3 for last season. There's enough there to suggest he's legit from mid. With his wingspan he can shoot over most contests. And 40% from 3 is not good? For the most part he's only taking open looks which is a good thing and why he's only taking 2 a game. Not everyone needs to be taking 5+ a game

50% is fantastic. That's the point. That's completely unsustainable from that range. He was at 39% last season from there.

Do you know how elite that is from that area? I doubt in year 2, BI will be the best midrange shooter in the entire league. Beyond unrealistic.

Let's say he shoots 37% from that range this year and continues the increase in midrange shot attempts that we're seeing. That's just not good if he's taking only 2 3's a game and we're not even sure if he's a good 3pt shooter yet.

dirty *** play by melo. he knew what he was doing. would've got swung on if the league wasnt so soft

50% is fantastic. That's the point. That's completely unsustainable from that range. He was at 39% last season from there.

Do you know how elite that is from that area? I doubt in year 2, BI will be the best midrange shooter in the entire league. Beyond unrealistic.

Let's say he shoots 37% from that range this year and continues the increase in midrange shot attempts that we're seeing. That's just not good if he's taking only 2 3's a game and we're not even sure if he's a good 3pt shooter yet.

We'll revisit this later since you shifted from the present to future projections

Last edited:
Becoming the best midrange shooter in the League seems pretty realistic if you ask me.

Melo
Evan Turner
MarkGasol
LMA
ROSE

Only players left who operate in the midrange.

BI can do it :rofl:

Well revisit this later since you shifted from the present to future projections

Lol what? Why in the world would it not be about future projections? Why would the context be in the present? He's making midrange jumpers at a rate that's clearly not sustainable, why in the world would the context of my midrange comment be presently man lol you better than that.

Becoming the best midrange shooter in the League seems pretty realistic if you ask me.

Melo
Evan Turner
MarkGasol
LMA
ROSE

Only players left who operate in the midrange.

BI can do it :rofl:

Absolutely non of those players are the best midrange shooters. Not even close

Lol what? Why in the world would it not be about future projections? Why would the context be in the present? He's making midrange jumpers at a rate that's clearly not sustainable, why in the world would the context of my midrange comment be presently man lol you better than that.

You said he's still not good at 3s when he's at 40%. May or may not keep that up but yea so far he's been good. You gotta realize how bad he was to start last year. So for him to finish at basically 40% from mid suggests he was hitting at an 'unsustainable' rate for a good stretch. I don't have the numbers but I remember checking that he was elite for a portion of last season too. So it just might be something he's good at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom