• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You said he's still not good at 3s when he's at 40%. May or may not keep that up but yea so far he's been good. You gotta realize how bad he was to start last year. So for him to finish at basically 40% from mid suggests he was hitting at an 'unsustainable' rate for a good stretch. I don't have the numbers but I remember checking that he was elite for a portion of last season too. So it just might be something he's good at

Fam he was below league average last year from 3 for every month except one.

Every single one.

Why would I say that he's good at 3's now over 9 games? Especially when he's barely taking 2 a game? Again you better than this.

And you may be thinking about FG% because he never shot close to 40% on 3's at any point last season.

He was so bad at shooting that anything after 9 games, especially 50% from midrange should be taken with a grain of salt. I mean that's CP level good from that area.

IMG_20171022_160417.jpg

Reactions: OTG
Cant believe that Melo ejection.

If you have kind of lnowledge on what points they use to assess flagrant fouls, you can for the most part understand why fragrant 1 and 2's are given. THAT play however did not deserve either. Looked very natural his motion, even if his intent was to elbow, going up with the ball then down for a pump layup is normal.

Fam he was below league average last year from 3 for every month except one.

Every single one.

Why would I say that he's good at 3's now over 9 games? Especially when he's barely taking 2 a game? Again you better than this.

And you may be thinking about FG% because he never shot close to 40% on 3's at any point last season.

He was so bad at shooting that anything after 9 games, especially 50% from midrange should be taken with a grain of salt. I mean that's CP level good from that area.

You said 'still not good' when he's at 40%. And again he was well above average from mid for a good stretch. It's kind of a trend. Nothing else to say really.

You said 'still not good' when he's at 40%. And again he was well above average from mid for a good stretch. It's kind of a trend. Nothing else to say really.

9 GAMES AT 40% SHOOTING MEANS HE GOOD NOW? :rofl: bro you better than this.

Fam shot below average all last year. Every single month. After 9 games of shooting 40% on 3's at 2 a game, he's definitely still not good at shooting 3's b.

You damn right, nothing else to say about this I should of been stopped with this you playing dumb :lol:

9 GAMES AT 40% SHOOTING MEANS HE GOOD NOW? :rofl: bro you better than this.

Fam shot below average all last year. Every single month. After 9 games of shooting 40% on 3's at 2 a game, he's definitely still not good at shooting 3's b.

You damn right, nothing else to say about this I should of been stopped with this you playing dumb :lol:

DOES SHOOTING 40% MEAN HE'S BEEN SHOOTING BAD? DOES TYPING IN ALL CAPS MAKE ME MORE RIGHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom