• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For sure. But I think Boston has to win like 57-60 games at least for Kyrie to get it. And even then....he needs to be up there around 27ppg. With how young this Boston team is....I think 52 wins gets them the #1 seed in the east....and Hot Sauce finishes top 3-5 in MVP voting. Similar to Kawhi last year.

That boy Curry looking at something like 28/7/5 on 50/40/90 again....on another 70 win team. Peak form right now.

They already have him an award for that and he didn't have KD then. Voters are always looking for something new. Steph basically said he knows his individual recognition is going to not be the same now.

The League invented a rule to stop him. My man shrugged it off and still put monster numbers on monster efficiency

IMG_0094.PNG
IMG_0551.PNG

pretty insane to think about. can he do that against the elite teams though? and when everything is on the line? Remains to be seen. That boy good doh.

How long before the Cavs move on from JR Smith? One of the worst players in the league, and he wasn't much better last season. If he can't make shots there's just no point in playing him.

How long before the Cavs move on from JR Smith? One of the worst players in the league, and he wasn't much better last season. If he can't make shots there's just no point in playing him.

Not going to be up to them, JR has a terrible deal.

As terrible as JR has been, they need him to start hitting threes at some point, because we know it’s not gonna come from Wade and Rose.

jr gonna reach out to Iyala VanZant to fix his life and she's gonna get him that Golden State tryout. They're the Roc in the early 00s. Errbody and they moms tryna sign with em to get that instant platinum album and cameo in state prop.

As terrible as JR has been, they need him to start hitting threes at some point, because we know it’s not gonna come from Wade and Rose.

Right, that's true. And he's the only one with the ceiling of being able to maybe be a 3 point shooter.

But man he's awful. He's back to being a horrid defender, has somehow gotten worse than what he was last year and he has a PER of 2.9

2.9 :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom