Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Roberson followed through and held his arm up like it was gonna hit all net :lol:

You'll always have more driving lanes from further out as you have more floor space. Not even an arguable point. No one is saying he can't attack from the mid range, never take mid range shots, or anything remotely close. We're saying the more efficient way to play to his strengths is for him to do two things 1) shoot more threes as they are more efficient jumpers than the ones he's currently taking. 2) hover around the 3 point line instead of mid range as you both increase your options to get to your spots and help your teammates get to theirs when you're off ball.

Nobody is lost in this concept... what i'm saying is that it lacks Nuance & actual analysis of HIS game.

1) his three point shot hasn't been as efficient as the midrange shot in the least bit & he's not taking that many more 2's compared to threes.... 70% of his FGA are coming from 14 ft & lower
2) if your team is looking for you to create offense & your biggest & most effective way of doing that has been getting the ball & attacking the rim, your doing yourself a disservice by hovering around the three point line & taking low percentage shots, when you CLEARLY have been more effective & harder to stop working out the midrange.

That Roberson play is awful not only b/c of the air ball but also b/c he’s so poor at the foul line. That’s a one dribble dunk attempt

Nobody is lost in this concept... what i'm saying is that it lacks Nuance & actual analysis of HIS game.

1) his three point shot hasn't been as efficient as the midrange shot in the least bit & he's not taking that many more 2's compared to threes.... 70% of his FGA are coming from 14 ft & lower
2) if your team is looking for you to create offense & your biggest & most effective way of doing that has been getting the ball & attacking the rim, your doing yourself a disservice by hovering around the three point line & taking low percentage shots, when you CLEARLY have been more effective & harder to stop working out the midrange.

What’s your suggestion for Lonzo?

What’s your suggestion for Lonzo?

Continue to do what there doing with him i would just like to see Luke do two things

1) Allow Lonzo to get the ball & push IMMEDIATELY, he's actually already touched on it & said it was something he wanted to see more of, i'm not sure why it hasn't been put into practice.
2) Run some more plays for Lonzo off ball, his jumper admittedly takes a bit longer to get off so why not allow him a chance to get some uncontested threes. he has very rarely made the wrong read on offense so even if he doesn't get a clear look it's not like the offense is gonna stall.

Reactions: MVP
I really hope Taps is able to get outta New York, Dolan is going to have him suffering as long as he's still the owner.

Continue to do what there doing with him i would just like to see Luke do two things

1) Allow Lonzo to get the ball & push IMMEDIATELY, he's actually already touched on it & said it was something he wanted to see more of, i'm not sure why it hasn't been put into practice.
2) Run some more plays for Lonzo off ball, his jumper admittedly takes a bit longer to get off so why not allow him a chance to get some uncontested threes. he has very rarely made the wrong read on offense so even if he doesn't get a clear look it's not like the offense is gonna stall.

He’s been bad in transition though. And like y’all said, you dont have the 3 point shooting to open lanes up for him.

I don’t think running plays is the answer either, he doesn’t have the scoring instincts. I think you have to hope he can become respectable from 3. This road trip will give us a good look at the Lakers

Kristaps got the potential to be the greatest white man to ever pick up a basketball.

And just imagine, people thought Jokic was better this summer.

he aint bust curry doh. and he had nothing for nobody on the other end of the court. literally the worst defender in the game. of 450 players, he was 450 :lol:

was he in his feels or something? what even made him bring that up? shorts dudes man :lol:

Are we talking about Brandon Ingram or Andre roberson?

Who in the league are you flat out not closing out on behind the 3? And even if you can’t shoot it, you have to maintain spacing

dwade is def in that category of let him shoot. d.rose too most nights. Theres a crap load of centers. Hell even demar is buns from 3.

All of the stretch 4 and stretch 5 is still relatively new. Theres a TON of players that have zero business behind the arch. Way more dudes that can't shoot the 3 over dudes that can consistently.

He’s been bad in transition though. And like y’all said, you dont have the 3 point shooting to open lanes up for him.

I don’t think running plays is the answer either, he doesn’t have the scoring instincts. I think you have to hope he can become respectable from 3. This road trip will give us a good look at the Lakers

I don't think he's looked bad in transition at all, i just don't think he's had enough chances. Him Kuzma & BI on the break could lead to very east baskets but instead they are walking the ball up the court & taking valuable seconds off the clock.

It's not like Luke has him dominating the ball anyway so if your gonna take the ball out his hands anyway, why not run plays to get him some wide open shots in places he prefers rather then letting the defense dictate those.

My biggest complaint with Luke is it seems like everything is an ISO or a pick & Roll. I would like to see more off ball stuff, but i'm patient because the team is young & they may not have mastered that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom