• No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph Curry was +44 in 30mins the other night

:rofl:

This ***** ridiculous. When it all settles....3X MVP this season. Smh. GSW bout to go on "one of those runs" after that 3 game road trip. Dudes aren't even playing the 4th qtr.

League is in trouble

Nobody is lost in this concept... what i'm saying is that it lacks Nuance & actual analysis of HIS game.

1) his three point shot hasn't been as efficient as the midrange shot in the least bit & he's not taking that many more 2's compared to threes.... 70% of his FGA are coming from 14 ft & lower
2) if your team is looking for you to create offense & your biggest & most effective way of doing that has been getting the ball & attacking the rim, your doing yourself a disservice by hovering around the three point line & taking low percentage shots, when you CLEARLY have been more effective & harder to stop working out the midrange.

But we're saying he should continue to get those shots, and add more volume from three to ease that load. Like, no one is saying that he should abandon attacking. Quite the opposite. Furthermore, the initial comment is what he should be doing moving forward in his development based on what he's shown to be at this stage in his career. It has nothing to do with how he's playing this season (which is why shoes said multiple times the current efficiency will eventually come down. That is when this will matter)

This ***** ridiculous. When it all settles....3X MVP this season. Smh. GSW bout to go on "one of those runs" after that 3 game road trip. Dudes aren't even playing the 4th qtr.

League is in trouble

Steph ain't winning MVP for a myriad of reasons.

I don't think he's looked bad in transition at all, i just don't think he's had enough chances. Him Kuzma & BI on the break could lead to very east baskets but instead they are walking the ball up the court & taking valuable seconds off the clock.

Bottom 10 percentile in transition. Only shooting 39%

Sure you’d like to see him get more opportunities but he’s been bad every where on the floor he isn’t passing

League is in trouble

Kyrie is going to be in the convo this year if Boston finishes #1 in the East (I'm pretty sure they will) and his numbers continue to rise (also almost a certainty). Steph is killing it so far and still not even what he is capable of yet.

Steph ain't winning MVP for a myriad of reasons.

Only Harden and Giannis can stop him from it. And if GSW wins 70 games again....and has a sizable lead on the rockets or whoever...it's going to be hard to not give it to him.

He's in 2012-2013 LeBron grace forgiveness right now. Y'all will start seeing articles soon about how "Steph is back"....how he's "the engine of GSW" etc etc.

And Magic Harden going to be sick again :lol:

But we're saying he should continue to get those shots, and add more volume from three to ease that load. Like, no one is saying that he should abandon attacking. Quite the opposite. Furthermore, the initial comment is what he should be doing moving forward in his development based on what he's shown to be at this stage in his career. It has nothing to do with how he's playing this season (which is why shoes said multiple times the current efficiency will eventually come down. That is when this will matter)

I get that & i think he will start to take more threes naturally as the season goes along, but until he feels confident taking those threes i prefer himto work a lil closer to the basket because based off what i've seen so far it's easier for him to get to the basket in those situations.

Once he becomes a solid 3pt shooter on a bigger volume then yes of course he should back away from the midrange, i just don't think he's there yet (atleast not creating his own)

Only Harden and Giannis can stop him from it. And if GSW wins 70 games again....and has a sizable lead on the rockets or whoever...it's going to be hard to not give it to him.

He's in 2012-2013 LeBron grace forgiveness right now. Y'all will start seeing articles soon about how "Steph is back"....how he's "the engine of GSW" etc etc.

You think they winning 70 this season?

Gotta clean up that defense to make me a believer.

Voter fatigue, his teammates, Kryie leading Boston to the no 1 seed in the East post leaving Bron is a much better narrative. Steph probably won't be in the top no matter what he does. It's just the reality he's living in now with KD on his squad.

Wavy watching the warriors

Gotta appreciate basketball at its Zenith.

You watching L3/8ron and the Cavs though

IMG_9617.GIF

Dubs ending 1st in the League again. Curry gonna have best stats on the team. And dudes aint making history to shade curry again.

curry def gon be a mainstay in the mvp convo come june. Dude is unstoppable right now.

kyrie will have some votes hopefully. but who else gonna have the numbers and the team record? History won Russ the trophy last year. curry completely blacked out after kd got hurt and they had best record.

Harden is money. but Houston not eem that good.

Bottom 10 percentile in transition. Only shooting 39%

Sure you’d like to see him get more opportunities but he’s been bad every where on the floor he isn’t passing

I think with more attempts & the further the season advances he'll start to complete at a higher rate, but honestly i'm not looking for him on the fastbreak to get his own offense, but him on the break with our personnel is way more dangerous & efficient then him on a pick & roll right now. he has the speed in the open court to beat defenders & he makes pinpoint passes, so even if he isn't finishing himself i think we can create a lot of easier baskets pushing the pace.

You think they winning 70 this season?

Gotta clean up that defense to make me a believer.

Absolutely. Which is crazy to me considering they already took 3 L's to the face.

They really turned it around over that 3 game stretch recently defensively. Defense looks cleaned up. Draymond looking like Draymond on both ends again. Offense is even better than last year. Waaaay more chemistry on that end.

It's scary.

Kyrie is going to be in the convo this year if Boston finishes #1 in the East (I'm pretty sure they will) and his numbers continue to rise (also almost a certainty). Steph is killing it so far and still not even what he is capable of yet.

For sure. But I think Boston has to win like 57-60 games at least for Kyrie to get it. And even then....he needs to be up there around 27ppg. With how young this Boston team is....I think 52 wins gets them the #1 seed in the east....and Hot Sauce finishes top 3-5 in MVP voting. Similar to Kawhi last year.

That boy Curry looking at something like 28/7/5 on 50/40/90 again....on another 70 win team. Peak form right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom