• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you know out of those 3 it's going to be Julius. Damn damn damn.
but he was going to walk away this summer anyways. SUcks for the interim because he's a key piece off the bench for now but at least you get something for him (rather use him to get rid of a bad contract)

IMG_0315.JPG

If the Lakers sign Paul George and Cousins who both will be 28 years old going into the 18-19 season...how long is your window to actually compete for a title? Will the "young core" realistically be ready next year to support PG/DMC in a title run?

I don't see it.

If the Lakers sign Paul George and Cousins who both will be 28 years old going into the 18-19 season...how long is your window to actually compete for a title? Will the "young core" realistically be ready next year to support PG/DMC in a title run?

I don't see it.

By the time PG and Boogie start to decline, which won't be within the next 4 years one would assume. They're not going to make a title run next season, but a 2nd rd birth should be plausible next season depending on what happens with the rest of the conference. Then as the development continues eventually a conference title run and Finals should BI, Zo, Kuz become what they're capable of being. You have more leeway with those two than say a Bron who would be looking at minimum a conference finals run next season should he come aboard.

You’re saying this with a straight face?

Missed the playoffs going on 5 years, 4 of those years being 50+ loss seasons, and all you have to show for it is two guys who still look several years away. Only other thing you hang your hat on is the market, which as Mav Carter pointed out, doesn’t really matter in 2017.

trading not 1, but 2 high lottery picks who have shown improvement every year for cap space is awful team management. Awful.
tbh, it's not really about the market, it's about living in Los Angeles and living that lifestyle, something I could easily see Lebby settling for at this point in his career. He could theoretically have Cousins or PG and those other young pieces around, that's not really horrible, they'd compete

You find it funny now, but its bound to happen.

I'd pull the trigger. I understand the infatuation laker fans have over their overrated players, but BI has gotta go sooner than later. He's literally not that good at anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom