• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You find it funny now, but its bound to happen. He's not good for the direction the NBA is headed and has shown almost no improvement. His value is sky high right now and they can get a great deal for him come draft day.

:lol::rofl::lol:

You find it funny now, but its bound to happen. He's not good for the direction the NBA is headed and has shown almost no improvement. His value is sky high right now and they can get a great deal for him come draft day.
its only his second year. hes looking better each game. he was bound to hit a sophmore slump

people just gotta be realistic. not everybody is gonna be a superstar from the jump

The thing is you can get superstar value for him now. Giannis is the only great player in this league with no jumpshot and he's a generational talent. BI is no where near that and wont be any where near that.

He's a 4th option on a contender AT BEST. You see the direction he's headed, iso player that cant shoot and isnt consistent.

I was super high on him coming out the draft, but its almost blatant that he wont reach his potential.

IMG_0315.JPG

frfr can someone get CP0 out of HTown?

Harden & EJ :pimp:

The thing is you can get superstar value for him now. Giannis is the only great player in this league with no jumpshot and he's a generational talent. BI is no where near that and wont be any where near that.

He's a 4th option on a contender AT BEST. You see the direction he's headed, iso player that cant shoot.

I was super high on him coming out the draft, but its almost blatant that he wont reach his potential.
Hmm, I think we're jumping the gun here man.. just being real

He's a 4th option on a contender AT BEST. You see the direction he's headed, iso player that cant shoot and isnt consistent.

46% from the field and 39% on 3 so far this season and can't shoot...interesting

And completely ignoring the other end of the floor as well, where he's really good already.

Last edited:
This is what Bron cost y'all cLeveland, Kyrie looking better and better. Boston looks great with a team built around HIM, not the ISO drive and kick bs Bron dictates so his numbers can look nice at the expense of his teammates. Cleveland gonna be trash next year too as Brooklyn keeps playing above expectations.

This is what Bron cost y'all cLeveland, Kyrie looking better and better. Boston looks great with a team built around HIM, not the ISO drive and kick bs Bron dictates so his numbers can look nice at the expense of his teammates. Cleveland gonna be trash next year too as Brooklyn keeps playing above expectations.
Cleveland made like 3 straight finals and at least got one. If they had a choice to win a title and only have Kyrie for the time they had him I'm sure they wouldn't change anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom