Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish GH was healthy so I could see Boston at full strength

Dudes writing BI off 1.1 years in with such conviction as the man is getting better is what makes this place great. The executive of the year award should go to a guy in here every year.

And I need the celts to win by double digits if you’re listening b-ball gods. Thank you.

Reactions: OTG
If you believe that 39% number is for real, it contradicts everything you’ve been saying all day. Because there’s no way a 39% 3 point shooter should be standing inside the arc and working from 20 feet. So which is it?

Not only that, bro got on the entire thread about posting stats from a sample size (D'Lo) and now is using a 10 game sample size to prove that BI can shoot. #Consistency

Said that the Cs were one of my teams this year. They're so intriguing. They're depending on so many young players right now. Jaylen looks good, like really good.

I seem to remember people in here saying a team full of athletic 6'8 dudes (wings) wasn't going to do anything....
The main thing to me was always how fast all the new players would gel. Basically a brand new team

With all the skill and unselfishness out there it seems like they been playing together for years

Not only that, bro got on the entire thread about posting stats from a sample size (D'Lo) and now is using a 10 game sample size to prove that BI can shoot. #Consistency

Not really, this is going back to last Feb and now which he's basically improved shooting every month from his abysmal start the last 38 games he's at 46% shooting from the field and 35% from 3. He keeps improving he was a good shooter in college and it's taken him about a half a season to adjust and he's being more consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom