• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a notification (finally) about LeBron posting that meme immediately following the Celtics win. For as much as we talk about alphas and betas and what not it's actually fascinating that people are still kinda unaware of how much he does too keep his name as the number one topic in the NBA.

Is there a reason Hassan Whiteside doesn't block shots anymore?

Think he's been trying to focus more on contesting outside shots and trying to guard the PnR but he's not quite apt to that side of the floor. Don't know for sure but I think it's the coaching staff telling him to stop phishing for blocks and rebounds, disregarding that he's not really good at boxing out or coming out the paint. Been saying since last year, before Heat drafted Bam, that Whiteside might be the odd guy out soon... Things don't always seem eye-to-eye and he's the highest paid on a capped 40-50 win team

If Pels wanted 4 years of Whiteside in exchange for a half season of Boogie, I think it would have a good chance of happening.

C4E80C46-C2A5-4083-99AA-315A22702E46.jpeg

Think he's been trying to focus more on contesting outside shots and trying to guard the PnR but he's not quite apt to that side of the floor. Don't know for sure but I think it's the coaching staff telling him to stop phishing for blocks and rebounds, disregarding that he's not really good at boxing out or coming out the paint. Been saying since last year, before Heat drafted Bam, that Whiteside might be the odd guy out soon... Things don't always seem eye-to-eye and he's the highest paid on a capped 40-50 win team

If Pels wanted 4 years of Whiteside in exchange for a half season of Boogie, I think it would have a good chance of happening.

Pelicans ain't teasing DMC for Whiteside. Go away. DMC for Hayward and Horford.

Embiid out tonight vs the Jazz...the reason? "Load Management"

that's a load of something alright :smh:

Their last game was last Friday for crying out loud. Sixers medical staff is the worst.

Embiid out tonight vs the Jazz...the reason? "Load Management"

that's a load of something alright :smh:

Their last game was last Friday for crying out loud. Sixers medical staff is the worst.

I watched practice footage of him from yesterday or the day before and he was looking perfectly fine too, so it's not injury related at all. We're never going to be a winning team if they don't ever just fully take the bubble wrap off him. I want him to speak out again. That's the only way they finally let him play more last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom