• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched practice footage of him from yesterday or the day before and he was looking perfectly fine too, so it's not injury related at all. We're never going to be a winning team if they don't ever just fully take the bubble wrap off him. I want him to speak out again. That's the only way they finally let him play more last time.

It's so frustrating, we are on a 4 game win streak too, hunting for a playoff birth, they've had a three day rest since their last game and it's not like this is a back to back game or anything, they have tomorrow off too.

I get where they're coming from, but I don't agree with it. F BC.

Pelicans ain't teasing DMC for Whiteside. Go away. DMC for Hayward and Horford.

For only half a season of DMC, it would be hard for me to imagine that Pels would get too many great offers with yrs still on contract from any established teams. Not that it should or shouldn't happen but something like that is the type of return I think the Heat would go for currently

It's so frustrating, we are on a 4 game win streak too, hunting for a playoff birth, they've had a three day rest since their last game and it's not like this is a back to back game or anything, they have tomorrow off too.

I get where they're coming from, but I don't agree with it. F BC.

I'm going to their game vs the Warriors in Philly next Saturday. I swear if he's held out of that I'm going to be ******* heated. They've held him out every time I've gone to a game. The Sixers are going to have three days of rest going into that game but it's the first game coming off a 5 game road trip so I'm worried they'll say that load management BS again.

DOCWMgvWkAMGryu.png

Nike is now looking into its problem of ripped jerseys in the NBA.
http://readsn.com/2hOXLPZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom