• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Milwaulkee just entered their bid to be a Top 4 team in the East, especially if Jabari makes it back this season

DOCWMgvWkAMGryu.png

http://readsn.com/2hOXLPZ

Anyone cop these yet? are they that much lighter for them to think this quality was ok?

They killed his trade value. Return isn't terrible though. Monroe's $17M comes off the books next summer and they get a first for a dude they weren't even playing.

Exactly I didn't expect the Suns to get a first so they didn't do bad considering his value was shot

I guess the first is good. Didn't Milwaukee want to keep Monroe though? Seems odd they would throw him in as just a contract. In the long term I guess it is a nice win for them to get his $$ off the books but for this season he was an asset.

Nice that they got to keep Brogdon.

Embiid out tonight vs the Jazz...the reason? "Load Management"

that's a load of something alright :smh:

Their last game was last Friday for crying out loud. Sixers medical staff is the worst.

I really don't get why Philly fans think a guy who missed over 2 1/2 seasons is ready to go all out

League Pass subscribers: Did NBA.com ditch the condensed game feature? I can't find it now but it was available during the trial.

I was gon say if I were the bucks i'd holla at the knicks asap and get a steal in either O'Quinn or Hernangomez.

O'Quinn has been a nice asset on the court for the Knicks this season. I'm not sure what the Bucks are giving back that's of greater value. A future pick? IDK.

I guess the first is good. Didn't Milwaukee want to keep Monroe though? Seems odd they would throw him in as just a contract. In the long term I guess it is a nice win for them to get his $$ off the books but for this season he was an asset.

Nice that they got to keep Brogdon.
Monroe was always on the trade block upon arriving inMKE. They tried many line ups and eventually gave him the 6th man role. He accepted and just this past summer, they wanted to trade him again, his contract is why they wanted to move him. He opted in for his player option beginning of season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom