Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When is milwaukee gonna add efficient 3 point shooters to their squad

You can have all this length and athleticism but if you can't shoot the 3, you arent doing **** in the playoffs

Wanted Bledsoe to go to the Bucks so it's :pimp:

I know it's still early in the season but I'm glad Kyrie is shutting up all the doubter/haters. Miss dude on the cavs tho

Yeah I had my doubts too, especially after GH went down but damn

I give it up to him, Stevens, and the young bucks in Tatum and Brown really stepping up and playing well.

If Boston gets the 1 seed Byrie might really get that MVP man.

Bittersweet :lol:

Would be Derrick Rose MVP all over again, especially if Boston gets washed in the playoffs.

IDK though the East is a total enigma right now.

Would be Derrick Rose MVP all over again, especially if Boston gets washed in the playoffs.

IDK though the East is a total enigma right now.
Yeah as of today the East is crazy :lol:

But I can see them losing in the playoffs. Still tough to say though. Brown and smart play with a lot of heart.

god I'm glad JR smith is off the knicks.. dude had moments that had me so HEATED watching knicks games

he's just an awful awful basketball player

Monroe gets bought out and goes where? Houston? Boston? I know the Boston thing was on the table before.

Monroe gets bought out and goes where? Houston? Boston? I know the Boston thing was on the table before.
Might stay a free agent.. big men who cant rebound or play defense honestly aren't needed in the league anymore

same reason why jahlil okafor might be playing in israel next year for maccabi tel aviv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom