• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gon say if I were the bucks i'd holla at the knicks asap and get a steal in either O'Quinn or Hernangomez.

Willy is owed like $1M/year for the next 2 seasons. It'd take an overpay for me to trade him.

He's also Porzingis' best friend so I'd rather not make him unhappy :lol:

O'Quinn has been a nice asset on the court for the Knicks this season. I'm not sure what the Bucks are giving back that's of greater value. A future pick? IDK.

Teams have a bit of leverage over the knicks though, as when Noah comes back they'll be over the roster. They have to get rid of someone, may as well atleast take cash or something.
Hernangomez ain't going nowhere patna

Willy is owed like $1M/year for the next 2 seasons. It'd take an overpay for me to trade him.

He's also Porzingis' best friend so I'd rather not make him unhappy :lol:

The way that man gets 0 burn you wouldn't think so. I get he's digressed a bit it seems, but gotta play to get better.

Teams have a bit of leverage over the knicks though, as when Noah comes back they'll be over the roster. They have to get rid of someone, may as well atleast take cash or something.

O'Quinn is probably the best tradeable asset on the team though (considering KP, Frank, and all draft picks as off the table). I don't like giving that up for cash just to make roster space. As well as a positive asset on the floor obviously.

Monroe was always on the trade block upon arriving inMKE. They tried many line ups and eventually gave him the 6th man role. He accepted and just this past summer, they wanted to trade him again, his contract is why they wanted to move him. He opted in for his player option beginning of season.

I know he's overpaid and not a great fit, but he from what I've seen this year he kinda seemed like he was fulfilling a role they needed if they want to make a playoff push.

Okafor sounds like a great pickup if they could make that happen, he can come in & immediately replace Monroe's contributions.

Also Lakers gotta try & Finesse a Deng for Chandler deal, Suns have like 5 centers

Wanted Bledsoe to go to the Bucks so it's :pimp:

I know it's still early in the season but I'm glad Kyrie is shutting up all the doubter/haters. Miss dude on the cavs tho

I know he's overpaid and not a great fit, but he from what I've seen this year he kinda seemed like he was fulfilling a role they needed if they want to make a playoff push.
While he looked good and comfortable in his new role, it just didn’t help out the defense.
He could pass and score in the post but he’s also a Double body in the paint when spacing is a concern.

Monroe is probably going to get bought out, right? There's no way PHX is keeping both him and Chandler for the remainder of the year...

Monroe is probably going to get bought out, right? There's no way PHX is keeping both him and Chandler for the remainder of the year...

Maybe, but I think that Chandler will still get traded, the Suns have too many big men as is, and chandler deserves to be on a winning team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom