Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular opinion:

As a Wizards fan, I think John Wall is a bit overrated. His jumpshot is still questionable at best, and his effort level isn't consistent. I'm not saying he's trash by any means, but he doesn't deserve to be in the best PG in the league conversation with Westbrook or Steph.
John was never in the conversation for best PG in the league :lol:

That was The Collector and JJs two Wizards fans high on crack

5 in a row for the sixers incase anyone was wondering

Team been fun to watch so far man

That's all I care about. Anyone wanna nitpick Simmons jumper or Embiid clumsiness/turnovers, fine. I'm just enjoying the WINNING that hasn't happened in half a decade. Those guys are young. The kinks will be worked out. Fultz will find his fit. Give us 3 years and we'll be sitting atop the conference. 4-5 and we'll be gunning for titles.

We got the clips and warriors coming up. Can't wait to see how we fare against two of the best teams in the L. Not expecting wins but it should be competitive.

Buddy I've watched every single second of every game this year live, you're watching "clips."

Did you watch every defensive possession the Sixers have had with him in the game this year where he's guarded 1-5 at different points in every single game? Did those clips include all of his great box-outs on rebounds grabbing them over guys like Gobert leading him to 10+ rebounds in every game this year? And you think he's a "sloppy" finisher yet he shoots about 50% from the field? That midrange jumper has been looking smooth and confident too over the last few games.

It's funny you're saying these comments only after his worst shooting night of the year. And even then we beat the Jazz on the road without Embiid with Simmons putting up 16, 13, 6, 3 and 3....a stat line that hasn't been produced by any rookie since 1993 apparently. So even on his off nights he's doing **** that hasn't been done in 24 years.

Didn’t mention any problems with his defense. But you are the same one that said you find watching Harden impossible. Clearly we don’t watch the same games.

It's like pulling teeth watching them right now bro. Iso after Iso. Your turn my turn.
After all these years there is one common denominator

russell-westbrook.jpg

Didn’t mention any problems with his defense. But you are the same one that said you find watching Harden impossible. Clearly we don’t watch the same games.

I do not enjoy watching Harden and Derozan try to draw fouls on every damn play. Is it smart? Yes. Is Harden a great player otherwise and extremely skilled? Yes. But I can't stand watching those dudes just stick their arms out with the ball and draw fouls and getting to shoot the amount of free throws they do every night. They turn every game into a foul fest and make it hard to officiate a game on both sides. That's the part that's annoying to watch.

It's a lot of fun to see Wolves, Knicks, Sixers all on these streaks. Knicks are the worst of the three but to me most exciting. Hoping to see them all in the playoffs. New blood is showing out this year!

247C019E-F761-4C64-BA69-7486CAE7B564.png

Heard the talk in LA is now Zo is considered a winner...it’s not about his stats. You know what that means right?

9224F5FC-7BC3-41DE-8B17-A06F2832B2D0.gif

He’s gritty and a winner label...it’s not all about the skills.

Heard he’s already getting a pass for this year. Gotta love it.

Lol at this coming from a Ratsull Stan

Why did the Bulls trade you?
I probably did a lot of things that they didn't like -- like maybe the way I would talk to my peers or coaches. People don't work as hard as I do. They don't expect the same things out of the game that I do. And I said from the beginning it was either gonna be me or the Fred Hoiberg route. And rightfully so, they took Fred. Good for them. But I got that game marked on my calendar. Feb. 9, baby -- I'm back. Oh, man, they better hope I go 0-for-30, 'cause every basket I score, I'm looking over at the bench and I got something to say. But I'm so happy to be here. Sometimes you just gotta appreciate it, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom