• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not enjoy watching Harden and Derozan try to draw fouls on every damn play. Is it smart? Yes. Is Harden a great player otherwise and extremely skilled? Yes. But I can't stand watching those dudes just stick their arms out with the ball and draw fouls and getting to shoot the amount of free throws they do every night. They turn every game into a foul fest and make it hard to officiate a game on both sides. That's the part that's annoying to watch.

But you have no problem watching Embiid fall down all over the court drawing fouls at a ridiculous rate

"I'm going to live at the foul line," Embiid said.

Embiid attempted 18 free throws in 14:45 during his preseason debut against the Nets on Wednesday. He took 16 attempts in the first half alone, when he logged just 11:28.

james-harden-sideeye-gif.gif

But you have no problem watching Embiid fall down all over the court drawing fouls at a ridiculous rate

"I'm going to live at the foul line," Embiid said.

Embiid attempted 18 free throws in 14:45 during his preseason debut against the Nets on Wednesday. He took 16 attempts in the first half alone, when he logged just 11:28.

james-harden-sideeye-gif.gif

giphy-2.gif

You know how he works, if [insert player] is a Sixer, all said tomfoolery is acceptable.

247C019E-F761-4C64-BA69-7486CAE7B564.png

Heard the talk in LA is now Zo is considered a winner...it’s not about his stats. You know what that means right?

9224F5FC-7BC3-41DE-8B17-A06F2832B2D0.gif

He’s gritty and a winner label...it’s not all about the skills.

Heard he’s already getting a pass for this year. Gotta love it.

i don't get it....are you implying he took it in the butt?

Embiid the only player the refs give free throws to on the Sixers tho. Even with that crazy stat, we're still last in the league in free throws i think

We gotta mauled just to get to the line lol

Crazy Russ, Melo & PG all averaging exactly 20.1 ppg and the shot distribution is almost identical as well 175 (PG), 174 (Russ), 171 (Melo).

I do not enjoy watching Harden and Derozan try to draw fouls on every damn play. Is it smart? Yes. Is Harden a great player otherwise and extremely skilled? Yes. But I can't stand watching those dudes just stick their arms out with the ball and draw fouls and getting to shoot the amount of free throws they do every night. They turn every game into a foul fest and make it hard to officiate a game on both sides. That's the part that's annoying to watch.
Embiid does the rip through move often man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom