• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you have no problem watching Embiid fall down all over the court drawing fouls at a ridiculous rate

"I'm going to live at the foul line," Embiid said.

Embiid attempted 18 free throws in 14:45 during his preseason debut against the Nets on Wednesday. He took 16 attempts in the first half alone, when he logged just 11:28.

james-harden-sideeye-gif.gif

Embiid can be clumsy as hell and will be on the floor regardless. They also have to foul him to stop him in the post most of the time.

giphy-2.gif

You know how he works, if [insert player] is a Sixer, all said tomfoolery is acceptable.

Worry about your Big Baller putting the ball in the basket once in a while before you speak in vein of top 20 NBA players. If anybody on any of my teams are playing like garbage I let it be known. I'll judge anyone on my own team harder than anybody else's. Nik Stauskas should be playing in the Ukraine or some other faraway not good overseas league. Amir Johnson has looked useless 90% of the time this year. Okafor looked so bad in his limited minutes last night he actually made me want them to put Amir's useless *** back in. So stop with that dumb *** baseless logic you come up with every time you wanna speak about the Sixers.

Embiid has the 2nd highest FT rate in the history of basketball.

FT attempts per 100 possessions:

A3CCC296-9417-4C39-9918-07BC0EC8D361.jpeg

Aw damn man you really showed me :frown:

Posting a list of almost entirely big men that live in the post, six of them being some of the most dominant post players we've seen over the last 30 years, and used that as your example of proving something to me in regards to Harden's foul drawing. In case you didn't know you have to foul dominant big men at the basket to prevent them from scoring most of the time. You don't need to foul point guards who throw their arms and body into defenders every time down the floor.

but playing with lebron ,rose was going to be back. hes the same player as before , lost no step due to injuries i was told....

Unpopular opinion:

As a Wizards fan, I think John Wall is a bit overrated. His jumpshot is still questionable at best, and his effort level isn't consistent. I'm not saying he's trash by any means, but he doesn't deserve to be in the best PG in the league conversation with Westbrook or Steph.
BRICK WALL
Wall so good tho, according to NT

Buc Em gonna Buc. Your shtick is well known across both sports. Extreme homerism often followed by swift humbling, I like Philly but a part of me wants to see them go on a losing streak just so you can disappear.

What does Buc em hate more? Talking about racism or 6ers slander?

Why did the Bulls trade you?
I probably did a lot of things that they didn't like -- like maybe the way I would talk to my peers or coaches. People don't work as hard as I do. They don't expect the same things out of the game that I do. And I said from the beginning it was either gonna be me or the Fred Hoiberg route. And rightfully so, they took Fred. Good for them. But I got that game marked on my calendar. Feb. 9, baby -- I'm back. Oh, man, they better hope I go 0-for-30, 'cause every basket I score, I'm looking over at the bench and I got something to say. But I'm so happy to be here. Sometimes you just gotta appreciate it, man.

:lol: I **** with Jimmy Butler

Crazy Russ, Melo & PG all averaging exactly 20.1 ppg and the shot distribution is almost identical as well 175 (PG), 174 (Russ), 171 (Melo).

That Celtics game was a perfect example of what this team is now. They looked perfect on both ends in the 1st half. Then looked terrible in the second half, bricks and turnovers.

What does Buc em hate more? Talking about racism or 6ers slander?

:lol: I **** with Jimmy Butler

That Celtics game was a perfect example of what this team is now. They looked perfect on both ends in the 1st half. Then looked terrible in the second half, bricks and turnovers.

I thought there was goin to be any adjustment period on offense, what I think they need to do is establish a hierarchy on offense, I think there's too much trying to get everyone they're touches. Just roll with the hot hand some nights (I know they were all cold last night). They're still 2nd in defensive rating behind Boston and even with their 4-6 record have the 4th best point differential in the league, I think they'll get it together.

*but if they don't that's fine too :lol:

Lol, I knew he was gonna get all pissed.

They turn every game into a foul fest and make it hard to officiate a game on both sides. That's the part that's annoying to watch.

You can talk about the way they draw fouls all you want, it’s been a foul fest in Embiid’s young career whenever he’s been on the floor too.

And since the rule change this year, Harden’s been getting to the line at his lowest rate since he was in OKC. They’re not giving him as many touch fouls on the perimeter anymore. He’s a pick and roll wizard, he attacks constantly... and yeah, he does get fouled a lot.

Last edited:
I thought there was goin to be any adjustment period on offense, what I think they need to do is establish a hierarchy on offense, I think there's too much trying to get everyone they're touches. Just roll with the hot hand some nights (I know they were all cold last night). They're still 2nd in defensive rating behind Boston and even with their 4-6 record have the 4th best point differential in the league, I think they'll get it together.

*but if they don't that's fine too :lol:

Yeah, they gotta move around more, "too much you score I score". Every game I watch Melo is shooting bad, I think those shots will fall though. With those 3 they should be getting easier shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom