• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I have rooted against the Dubs, thinking about how dominant they are at home when they get things going and that arena is roaring...it's really special.

Watching this past finals and seeing how they would just run up the scoreboard. Then seeing LeBron pour every ounce of his soul to just do SOMETHING and the Dubs would seemingly match every point he scored with 10 of their own. Then the arena would go off as they put up 15 pts in minutes.

I don't even know how LeBron didn't do the mr krabs meme in that moment.

God studying is easily a WOAT tier activity. Can’t wait for this year and next year to be over.
Cosign. Studying for something right now and it's killing me. I basically work for thirteen hours go home study then on the weekends I'm literally in the library for twelve hours.

God studying is easily a WOAT tier activity. Can’t wait for this year and next year to be over.

Cosign. Studying for something right now and it's killing me. I basically work for thirteen hours go home study then on the weekends I'm literally in the library for twelve hours.

While it may seem like it sucks, there is no better feeling than walking out of an exam knowing that you crushed it and when the professor hands it back to you giving you that pat on the back with the quiet “Good job shotsrangout shotsrangout ” or you get test results back in the mail that say “Congratulations, antidope antidope you have passed this exam and are now certified”. Studying is a process and it needs to be trusted. Good luck to the both of you :pimp: :pimp:

Why are people tweeting that Warriors are so and so without Durant, they never needed Durant. They’ve always been a great team without him and with him, they’re on another plateau. Steadying making it sound like no Durant means Warriors aren’t that great.

NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom