• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Laker contingent says I'm to analytical, I decided to switch gears and talk about plays.

Today's play is called Spain pick and roll.
It was introduced by Spain's national team a few years back. A lot of teams run this play but the Wizards and Rockets run it more than anyone.

The purpose of this play is to combat big men that sink in the PNR. Basically big men who don't trap, hedge or show and recover.

Beautiful. We’ve touched on it before. Several options open up. Harden is like Tom Brady making reads :pimp:

2qhs9B5.gif

ZaDdx2c.gif
I was at that game worth the 500

Always found it weird how dudes hate bron but like the warriors

**** is just weird to me

That's because you don't understand why people dislike LeBron.

The Warriors didn't get embraced with bowing and slobbering media pundits and favorable refereeing before they'd actually won anything.

Since the Laker contingent says I'm to analytical, I decided to switch gears and talk about plays.

Today's play is called Spain pick and roll.
It was introduced by Spain's national team a few years back. A lot of teams run this play but the Wizards and Rockets run it more than anyone.

The purpose of this play is to combat big men that sink in the PNR. Basically big men who don't trap, hedge or show and recover.

Based my offense on this. Killed kids this summer

It’s like 70 games left. It’s prolly teams with nearly identical schedules left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom