• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people tweeting that Warriors are so and so without Durant, they never needed Durant. They’ve always been a great team without him and with him, they’re on another plateau. Steadying making it sound like no Durant means Warriors aren’t that great.

NO

They would win the ship the year with or without KD IMO

Please be ok, starboy.

Thanks for posting. I was listening to Ainge on the sports hub this AM but had to go into work before he got into any injury news. I can't remember a play where it looked like he tweaked it. This injury bug is annoying AF though.

Rockets vs cavs are always physical games

2qhs9B5.gif

ZaDdx2c.gif

Since the Laker contingent says I'm to analytical, I decided to switch gears and talk about plays.

Today's play is called Spain pick and roll.
It was introduced by Spain's national team a few years back. A lot of teams run this play but the Wizards and Rockets run it more than anyone.

The purpose of this play is to combat big men that sink in the PNR. Basically big men who don't trap, hedge or show and recover.

Since the Laker contingent says I'm to analytical, I decided to switch gears and talk about plays.

Today's play is called Spain pick and roll.
It was introduced by Spain's national team a few years back. A lot of teams run this play but the Wizards and Rockets run it more than anyone.

The purpose of this play is to combat big men that sink in the PNR. Basically big men who don't trap, hedge or show and recover.

Nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom