• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to me. He got abused whenever I watched him. I tried to point it out in the college thread but y'all wasn't hearing me. I think it was Oregon that scored more than half their points in the first half on him

Point out what? I dont remember this.

He's a capable, arguably pretty good post player, he showcased some of it during the Spurs series. .

"He's arguably pretty good in the post" even though he doesn't do it that often is a pretty low bar for multi-dimensional, but I give you props for having an answer.

Yes, Ryan Anderson is technically capable of doing other things than shooting threes. That's what got him these contracts. It's just that he hasn't done most of them consistently for a long time now.

Lonzo making that effort to play D. You can see it.

Offensively, he just looks....uninspired. Still makes the right passes and such but thats about it.
His passing should just stop being brought up. I dont give a damn how good you are at passing, if you're that limited offensively you're average at best.

The Russ hate in here is real.
He’s an overrated stat padding inefficient bum. He should be playing in China already. He doesn’t work in the modern NBA. When that athleticism wanes off, the drop off will be super real

#JamesHardenShouldOfBeenMVP

J Kidd tripping :lol:

However J Kidd out of Cal coming into today's NBA I would have question marks as well. For Kidd though, he came into an entirely different NBA than Lonzo is. From Pace, to scoring, etc. I do think Kidd would be a tad bit better than Ball at this stage if adjusted for Pace.

That last line in the tweet had me dead :rofl:

His passing should just stop being brought up. I dont give a damn how good you are at passing, if you're that limited offensively you're average at best.

What are your thoughts on Jason Kidd as a player?

"He's arguably pretty good in the post" even though he doesn't do it that often is a pretty low bar for multi-dimensional, but I give you props for having an answer.

Yes, Ryan Anderson is technically capable of doing other things than shooting threes. That's what got him these contracts. It's just that he hasn't done most of them consistently for a long time now.
If you say so.

Point out what? I dont remember this.

Point out that his defense wasn't all that. It was during the tourney. awwsome threw his cape on immediately calling me a weirdo :lol:. All I did was say they've scored x amount of points on him, wasn't even a hot take

Let's not even go there. Comparisons are ****ing ridiculous.

J. Kidd was a great passer that was limited offensively for a number of years early on. Was he an average player? They've already been shown 11 games in to have almost identical numbers.

Thing about Zo is he's doing everything pretty well except scoring. Once his shot starts to fall, and it will, the Lakers should string together some Ws on top of them Ms

Thing about Zo is he's doing everything pretty well except scoring. Once his shot starts to fall, and it will, the Lakers should string together some Ws on top of them Ms
Seriously, what have you seen that indicates he's going to be able to score consistently in this league? Do people just think shots start falling? I understand players go through slumps, but the dude can't even get clean shots off consistently.

Seriously, what have you seen that indicates he's going to be able to score consistently in this league? Do people just think shots start falling? I understand players go through slumps, but the dude can't even get clean shots off consistently.

He missed about 4 layups last night and 3 wide open shots. Yes they do eventually start to fall more consistently. We just went through this with Ingram last year and D'Lo to some extent the year before, Zo's not going to be the worst shooter in the NBA of all time this year.

He's gotten more shots up per game in the NBA than he did at UCLA, and the quality of shots by the vast majority have been good, they simply aren't falling.

Last edited:
So Celtics are on a 10 game winning streak but GS got the headline

b0pgd.jpg

In a slower paced league like when J Kidd was playing, lonzo would be shut fine. But in a higher paced league like today everyone should be a threat to score

It'll be interesting how things work out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom