• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. And he's never really had a good narrative to go behind his stats like a Steph did or Russ last year. Could happen again this year with Kyrie as well with him leaving Bron and becoming a leader and rounding out his game on both ends which also will always be a knock on Harden as well.

Nah, he had the narrative in 2015. Dwight missed half the season. Beverley missed like 30 games and the starting PF missed half the season. The Rockets still ended up 2nd in the west and the 3rd best record in the league.

Like I've said before he won't win an MVP because of that defensive juggernaut video.

Yes man come on, Korver made it as a guard in the East for a shocking win streak by his team and to be honest, isn't really an all star caliber player. How in the world is Ryan Anderson an all star in the West as a forward, ever? It's never going to even be close. You have legitimate stars that don't make the all star team, man.

Just saying in general, he's a lot better than what his name makes him out to be.

Just saying in general, he's a lot better than what his name makes him out to be.

I actually do not agree, I think that people expected a lot more out of Ryan Anderson when he was younger on Orlando and it got him signed to contracts he doesn't deserve. He's become a really one dimensional player. Neither he nor Eric Gordon ever has a chance of getting an all star vote for the rest of their careers (Gordon because of injuries, obviously).

Now that I look back harden should of won 15 and 17. Mvp been a joke. Harden might go down as the best player to never win one. I once was a huge harden hater but became a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom