• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
34 pts,13 assists and 2 rebounds. If he had Thompson and Love boxing out for him he could probably avg a triple double from the point guard position for the season.
For what it’s worth, his handles were also on display and passes.

Maybe so. Somebody did give a good explanation the other night though during the Clippers game, saying Chris Paul put too much pressure on the guys and expectations were raised, and now they can just play with house money without him, which is very true. I do think these narratives are funny after all the team switching, cause NT spent years calling Blake a ***** and soft and now they're riding him :lol:

Always irked me when players complain about expectations from greater players. Waaaah, he believes in me and expects more of me so we can compete.

fqf4xn5vkhwzyjfxs0vk.gif

OKC isn't getting past Golden State with that struggle offense but keep fighting the good fight. Also, Tatum over Fultz looks like it'll pan out for Boston but doesn't necessarily mean he's the better prospect

It is fultz fault tho. If you injured you injured. Sit yourself down. Not like you getting cut or something If you don't play. Its on fultz.you Want to be on tough guy mode and not tell anyone you "sick". That's on you.

Not a good look for the GM, basically throwing the kid under the bus.

While yeah, Fultz and the agent basically went out there and threw shots first. Then backtracked about the fluid thing.

The agent is trying to save face for his client who isn't playing well. If you can't play, say you can't play. Nobody is forcing you to go out there. Your the #1 pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom