• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only player worth mentioning with Magic.

Yeah and it'll be funny watching this thread slurp each other with the hate. :lol:

Wall blocked Fultz shot and had him on skates a few times when they played but it wasn't a story at all.
Yea its pretty funny how ESPN continues to talk about how Lavar is in the wrong for speaking up and how he needs to shut up because its making it tough on Ball. Yet the game tonight is on ESPN and they continue to bring the topic up over and over and over. They will do a whole pregame show about this watch, for the ratings. Its quite funny how it does not seem to be affecting Lonzo at all. I mean its an insult to John Wall to say he needs extra motivation to go at a player, especially a 19 year old rookie

False. Pat aint got lil man syndrome.

R0eqTa.gif

Only player worth mentioning with Magic.

Yeah and it'll be funny watching this thread slurp each other with the hate. :lol:

Wall blocked Fultz shot and had him on skates a few times when they played but it wasn't a story at all.

Considering that Markelle is probably the third most popular prospect on the team and the other two had far better games...... That's probably why. Also, during that game people DID criticize Fultz. Probably missed it being hurt about Zo though

Considering that Markelle is probably the third most popular prospect on the team and the other two had far better games...... That's probably why. Also, during that game people DID criticize Fultz. Probably missed it being hurt about Zo though

Hurt abut what? Lol

You said nothing and missed the point. Just like with your Steph caping.

I think the Clipper hate came from the Basketball Reasons and the Clippers being a potential contender afterwards. Now that the team clearly has 0 shot to win it all, people have no real reason to hate on them :lol:

You can’t look at Beverly and say he’s more likeable than Chris Paul :lol:

Did LeBron even break a sweat last night ?

Basketball shouldn't be this easy to someone who's been in the league for 15 years.

I think the Clipper hate came from the Basketball Reasons and the Clippers being a potential contender afterwards. Now that the team clearly has 0 shot to win it all, people have no real reason to hate on them :lol:

I don't know, I used to be a CP3 fan and I tried to like the Clippers, but their brand of basketball of stagnant offense, lobs and whining was just hard to watch and just wasn't fun. I couldn't get into it, now they seem to be a lot more free flowing and Blake is looking solid as the #1 option again. It just seems like a fresh new start.

Oh yeah, and I am sure the Jersey has a lot to do with lol the previous Windows 95 branding was awful, at least they look like they upgraded to windows 7

They clearly had 0 shot to win with CP0 though. Nothing has changed aside from the whining early on has gone down considerably.

Did LeBron even break a sweat last night ?

Basketball shouldn't be this easy to someone who's been in the league for 15 years.
Who said it was easy? bulls could have easily won last night...matter of fact if lavine and portis and mirotic suited up they would of won. I dont call barely beating a young bulls team in quicken loans a "easy" night. U people read too much into stats and not the flow of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom