• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people hating on the Sixers to much?

Simmons hate
Embid hate
Fulkz hate
Covington hate

I don't get it.....

I dont get it either. Guess ppl hate Buc Em & our extreme tanking method haha

Also Covington hate is warranted. Even us Sixers fans are starting to get annoyed by him

DWwFiiFX4AA8OEM.jpg

Dennis Smith, who would go on to play at North Carolina State in 2016-17, received $43,500 according to the documents. Another document headed “Pina,” for ASM agent Stephen Pina, says Smith received a total of $73,500 in loans, and includes notes about “options to recoup the money” when Smith did not sign with ASM.

:pimp:

Good for Dennis Smith. These young _'s should get paid. All the money they bringing in to these schools. Got coaches in Basketball and Football programs making 5+ million.

So Skip is gonna turn AD into his new LeBron when Bron is gone? I wish people would just not give this jackass any attention.

So Skip is gonna turn AD into his new LeBron when Bron is gone? I wish people would just not give this jackass any attention.

My whole confusion with all these shows is, aren't they all morning shows? I never watch TV anymore besides live sports, but how are things like this and 1st Take thriving out here like that when the majority is either working, in school, or just not sitting in front of the TV

Not tryna derail the thread or anything, but ya'll dont think free tuition (which includes free tutoring, meals, etc etc) at a major school for student athletes isn't enough?

Since most the athletes on the roster aren't even from the state, that out of state tuition can be anywhere from 30-50k a year easily.

Not when I making the school millions on top of not being able to profit off my likeness.

They could easily profit. Dont choose a communications or art major just to breeze through on some BS grades. Going to a university (especially schools like Duke, Stanford, Yale, etc) is a huge advantage that most students would love to have.

Getting college educated is investing in yourself as is. Plus leaving school with 0 debt, any student would take that deal.

Most student athletes just try to take the easy way out or hang on a dream that only 1% of student athletes actually achieve.

Not tryna derail the thread or anything, but ya'll dont think free tuition (which includes free tutoring, meals, etc etc) at a major school for student athletes isn't enough?

Since most the athletes on the roster aren't even from the state, that out of state tuition can be anywhere from 30-50k a year easily.

Fine. Charge them tuition and give them a percentage of jersey sales, ticket sales, etc. fair deal.

Fine. Charge them tuition and give them a percentage of jersey sales, ticket sales, etc. fair deal.

This I'd agree with. D League players make what 50k a year? Going into the exact numbers gets things complicated since most players ride the bench and not every school is Duke.

Just make it required for them to take classes on how to manage your money. Because 18-22 year olds have no idea what to do with money most of the time. I literally used my entire refund check on clothes and sneakers. Same exact thing the student athletes are gonne do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom