Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

One more time here's the updated user list, if you haven't added each other go ahead and do that. Clear you friends list so you can add other players and know when they're online.

List of updated users. Users in blue are admins

76ers - SumGuyChris (Dat Dude Chris)
Bobcats - juicyju5
Bucks - Lalude93
Bulls - WaSabi_Stylez
Cavs - Hawk_Boii_11
Celtics - TONYVEGAS702
Clippers - greenlant3rn440
Grizzlies - WitnessMySkiLLz
Hawks - RomeBee4 (romedadude)
Heat - xXRich912 (xXRich912)
Hornets - MaddenManiac245
Jazz - BountyHunterPeso
Kings - tyler_espensen
Knicks - DutchesInBunches (StillHungry)
Lakers - Ardenyo2k13
Magic - Gsel9o9
Mavericks - jmac313
Nets - trent_tlittle
Nuggets - StretchLimo87 (ScottHallWithAPick)
Pacers - diekay3
Pistons - XxIVIoNsTeRiink-
Raptors - g_rilla50
Rockets - ATL_FINEST (Liltank0206)
Spurs - epeagles6
Suns - XxFr3sHxKiLLzXx
Thunder - K-Town-Trash (K Town Trash)
T'Wolves - bluedeniro
Trail Blazers - moeVTmoney
Warriors - s719743
Wizards - JM-514

Who paused the league in the past day or so though? There's no option to resume it during this portion of the offseason and tt looks like we can't advance past the initial portion of offseason for another week now :x :smh:

As an addendum: I know all the offseason tasks options are greyed out, nothing I or anyone else can do about it. For now offer trades to each other and we'll have to wait until the days are up on the timer.

Last edited:
When I checked last night the Memphis Grizzlies aka the Midwest Boston Celtics were open. They also have the 1st overall pick

and the id which league?

The League 2 (289755)
password: rig404

Looking forward to next season!!!! Shame we have to wait a week to progress

Man, I hope something happens after the week is up. I have been reading posts on other forums saying things like this:

Yeah make sure the timer is on fast before the finals are over. As soon as the finals series is completed, you are locked out of all commissioner options and it auto advances to the end of the playoffs. Just put the timer on fast before the last game. If you leave it on Pause.... well, say goodbye to that OA. The Pause timer will continue to reset and offseason will never start.

If our league doesn't work after that timer runs out I'm done with starting new leagues bruhs

Was a little surprised you guys had success with that last league.

Might have to see what's good this time around :nerd:

This guy JR Smith asking for way too much money, meanwhile Iman rating shot up to an 84.

First time really messing with the off season modes in 2K...let's see how my non cap space having Knicks turn out

We lost connection cause my apartment power cut off and on for whatever reason. It's cool though, I kinda lost motivation to continue playing anyway.

Good luck to both teams

Oh I thought it was Chris's connection that messed up, misread it. I still would've like to see how that played out. And don't front like you didn't want to win that series :lol:

Surprisingly, no dambs were given

man either you guys aint offer them contracts or something because its looking like the greatest offseason FA i ever seen.

Yeah romadude,

I think i read the same forum hopefully the league isn't on pause would be a shame to have to start again!!

Suppose we will find out Wednesday!!

So all of the offseason tasks are open, go ahead and do what you gotta do.It works out good that the league was paused because that'll give everybody a chance to make their moves. Things should move forward next Wednesday when the league advances.

Remember once you advance thru one task YOU CANNOT go back. Also, setup your FA and Draft Priority List so the CPU can go after guys you may want.

Last edited:
So you dont think it will glitch when we advance on Wednesday??? fingers crossed

I'm hoping it won't glitch. That's why I told everybody set up your FA and draft priority list, because once/if the league advances it'll go right into the draft, then free agency signing period.

man either you guys aint offer them contracts or something because its looking like the greatest offseason FA i ever seen.

I'm sure a lot of people offered their own guys, but they won't accept/decline until the draft is over. I already listed the top 20 guys I want. Shump coming back to Atlanta!

Part of it has to be that every player declined their player options. My man Linas Kleiza was set to make 6 million dollars next year and he declined it and he's rated like 60 :lol:

So the paused off season is screwed....****

Well I guess the next time I'll be playing any of yall is on online lol
FA seemed interesting too :smh:

So the paused off season is screwed....****

Well I guess the next time I'll be playing any of yall is on online lol
FA seemed interesting too :smh:
Not so fast my friend (c) Lee Corso

There's still a chance it'll work, lets just hope once it advances it doesn't go back the "8 days left timer." Even if it was on the fast timer there's a glitch where it keeps resetting and you can't start the draft for 2 or 3 days. In our situation that would be more preferable, but we gotta lay in the bed we made with this paused league.

I'm sure a lot of people offered their own guys, but they won't accept/decline until the draft is over. I already listed the top 20 guys I want. Shump coming back to Atlanta!

He already accepted my contract, you mad? Lol

Well for some reason he was still in the FA priority list when I was reordering my guys. We gone shut down Magic City for him, put his face on a billboard, all that. We rolling out the red carpet for him :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom