Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Anyone follow this guy Chris Smoove on Youtube?
I do. I dont really watch his 2k videos but I watch all his COD ones. I did watch his 2k videos of when he was in the playoffs out of sheer boredom.

His autotune adlibs and songs for certain occasions (smoove to smoothe, Splaaaaasssshhh song) are hilarious

Last edited:
chris smoove is hilarious he might not have amazin game plays but his commentaries are always well thought out esp his COD videos

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Ramifications to gameplay is much more important in my opinion. Regardless, congrats to Jay-Z and the 2k corporation. They just need to re-emerge in the NFL category now.

just go back to 2k11 and update the rosters, thats all i want. 2k12 sucked

NBA 2K

Over here at 2K Sports, we have a BIG announcement coming up this week. So big that Michael Jordan wanted to help us make it. What could it be? SHARE this image and spread the word to all NBA 2K fans!
Don't think the big announcement is about Jay-Z being the executive producer for 2k13, because they would've said that's what the big announcement was from the jump.

2k loves to gives announcement about upcoming announcements.
laugh.gif

I'm keeping my expectations low for this one. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

man i might have to buy 2k13 if jayz musics is gonna be used....dayum u 2k better make my player amazin again

Enough with the silly *** gimmicks make the actual game better what the hell I care if it's "executive produced" by Jay-z the hell does that have to do with basketball the hell does that even mean? if it's just his music couldnt you always listen to whatever you wanted while playin a damn video game the **** their worried about is stupid YAY we get Jay-z music meanwhile the damn game looks exactly the same :smh:

Means he's putting money up towards production.

so it'll suck like rocawear and the nets?

seriously tho I just want gameplay tweaks fix these same lingering glitches work on the game expand on myplayer there are alot of other things they could be worried about stop trying to woo us with star power

**** does Jay-z know about a basketball game that he was the person they went out and got? seems like another cheap ploy throw his name on the cover and sell a few more cops to the Hov stans

Last edited:
^ Relax.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure "Executive Produced" by Jay-Z means he going to be putting together the 2k13 soundtrack.

You really think 2k is going have Jay-Z involved in any aspect of gameplay development?

I could care less about the Jay-Z announcement. I'm just waiting to see what the "big announcement" is and what they've done to improve the gameplay.

Details about gameplay improvements should be dropping next month.

^If that was the case he wouldn't be titled and executive producer.

An "exuctive producer" is someone who is either financing a film game, or is representing a studio ir party that in financing a film.

^ Relax. :lol:

I'm pretty sure "Executive Produced" by Jay-Z means he going to be putting together the 2k13 soundtrack.

You really think 2k is going have Jay-Z involved in any aspect of gameplay development?

I could care less about the Jay-Z announcement. I'm just waiting to see what the "big announcement" is and what they've done to improve the gameplay.

Details about gameplay improvements should be dropping next month.

Based on a few of his posts i've seen in Music...that guy just has something against Jay.

It's a figurehead title. He's attaching his name to the project. Big deal. Not really that serious.

As for the game...have they TOUCHED player models at all? Why does Blake still have the crew cut from his rookie season?

Based on a few of his posts i've seen in Music...that guy just has something against Jay.
It's a figurehead title. He's attaching his name to the project. Big deal. Not really that serious.
As for the game...have they TOUCHED player models at all? Why does Blake still have the crew cut from his rookie season?

it has nothing to do with disliking jay if it was executive produced by Cam I'd have the same reaction neither know jack **** about basketball video games so whats the point like I said before I think attaching his name was just a cheap gimmick

and you supported my point in your post instead of attaching a random celeb how about THEY WORK ON FIXING THE GAME player models still the same glitches will still be the same all I'm asking for is lets put the gameplay 1st

and honestly I do dislike Jay but I'd rather have his music on there than some of the bum*** joints they have on there usually

i hope they close the gap difference in AI on certain teams ..

example: you have a 2 on 1 fastbreak, guard with the rock and big man running too..nd when they approach the rim, said big man runs to the corner instead of to the rim...(doesnt happen with thunder and heat)

i also hate it when your playing defense, kinda roaming..you see the ball swinging, start in the direction of the guy who is gonna catch it last, nd some unknown force slows you down so said player is wide open for the 3...lame...

hate how pressing X once trying to steal completely takes u out the play...

cant wait for the hov...2k got MJ one year, hov the next....money moves...

<>

i hope they close the gap difference in AI on certain teams ..

i also hate it when your playing defense, kinda roaming..you see the ball swinging, start in the direction of the guy who is gonna catch it last, nd some unknown force slows you down so said player is wide open for the 3...lame...

hate how pressing X once trying to steal completely takes u out the play...

Word fam :smh:. There were plenty of unknown forces in this game and a boatload of it came against the CPU. My Player isn't even that fun because of it. Cats like Marc Gasol are guarding my PG like Bruce Bowen & ****. I get hawked down by players with 30 less speed points than me, but on the opposite end, they outrun me. 2K12 took a major stepback in certain areas from 2K11, I hope they get things right this year.

The most annoying thing is going up for a dunk/layup and there's some sort of glitch where the controlled player does some Matrix **** and just hangs in the air for a prolonged moment and the closest defender will come out of nowhere block your shot.

Like this...

But I've seen it happen when the defender is MUCH further away than Lin was in that clip.

Back
Top Bottom