Official NBA 2k13 Thread

. I mean we already have people that go out and score 81 points with Deron Williams as it is now. We don't need any more of that.
nerd.gif
lol..haha...too rich...

gt- darkw1ng duck0 

we can run again anytime u want..i remember having a distinct advantage the last time we played online..

but tell me, what are some real benefits of coping for the cpu?? can u still do the same things u can with the xbox versions?? for example play online games? myplayer?

ima really put a conscious effort into trying ur way of gaming...with the mods and such and see if i get that much more enjoyment...

Following is the complete track list for NBA 2K10:

Ace Hood - Top of the World
Adam Tensta - My Cool
Akala - The Edge
Al Kapone - Rock This
Chali2na - Lock it Down (Instrumental)
Chali2na – International (feat. Beenie Man)
Donnie Bravo - Run Away
Duo Live - Shootin
Flo Rida - ROOTS
Iglu & Hartly - In this City
Illinois - Hang On
Izza Kizza - They’re Everywhere
K’naan - Wavin’ the Flag
Kanye West - Amazing
Kenan Bell - Like This
Matisyahu - One Day
Metric - Help I’m Alive
Metronomy - Radio Ladio
MGMT - Electric Feel
Miike Snow - Black & Blue
Naïve New Breeders - Can’t Choose
Ratatat - Falcon Jab
Ratatat - Mirando
Saul Williams - List of Demands (Reparations)
Sportsrushaz - Iron
The Game - Champion (Exclusive and original track)
The Moog - Joyclad Armies
Vincent Van Go Go - Do You Know

enh  2K's music is ALWAYS terrible save for 1 or 2 songs every year

this news doesn't really seem like an improvement IMO, I like a lot of the songs

but some of them have been used before in this or other sports games

or they just plain don't fit.

• Too Short: "Blow the Whistle" (Main)
• Eric B. and Rakim: “I Ain’t No Joke”
• Jay-Z: “Pump it Up” (Freestyle)
• Puff Daddy and the Family: “Victory” (feat. Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes)
• Kanye West: “Amazing”
• Jay-Z: “Run This Town”
• Nas: “The World is Yours”
• Jay-Z: “The Bounce”
• Kanye West: “We Major” (feat. Nas & Really Doe)
• Mobb Deep: “Shook Ones, Pt. II”
• Meek Mill: “Ima Boss” (Instrumental)
• Kanye West: “Mercy” (feat. Big Sean, Pusha T, and 2 Chainz)
• Jay-Z: “On to the Next One”
• Jay-Z: “Public Service Announcement”
• Jay-Z: “H.A.M.” (Instrumental)

SON. :x :smokin

Greatest 2K soundtrack by far.

I have all those songs already....I can put on headphones and play 2k12 if I want and have the same experience. I want....to know...about....the....GAME!

lol..haha...too rich...

gt- darkw1ng duck0 

we can run again anytime u want..i remember having a distinct advantage the last time we played online..

but tell me, what are some real benefits of coping for the cpu?? can u still do the same things u can with the xbox versions?? for example play online games? myplayer?

ima really put a conscious effort into trying ur way of gaming...with the mods and such and see if i get that much more enjoyment...
I don't remember, you might have beaten me. Probably did. But you know I don't pride myself on winning games online. I just know you wouldn't score 60+ on me with anyone.

Mods. Mods. Mods. For the PC, it is all about Mods. Go to NLSC (google search) and you will see the mods.

Not really sure about the online portion of it. But if you want to play online, just buy both. PC is usually only $20

easy cop. just need to not make some players so unrealistic (cp3 and westbrook) they don't miss. and blown wide open layups. and post getting swatted every time. steal rating.

I personally have never seen a WIDE OPEN layup missed. I think people's definition of wide open are different. I have never seen it happen.

Seen it couple of times actually..its when they do the " scoop-no elevation layup" animation and the ball usually just goes under the rim ..sorry for my bad explanation :lol:

1. Bring back lock down defense (for people who play on ball defense like myself). Tired of sliding everywhere.

2. Bring back taking charges in the paint, where 90% of charges occur. In 2k12 for every 1 charge i saw in the paint, i saw 10 charges at the half court line.

3. Get rid of the ******ed animation, gliding, drifting BS shots that go in 90% of the time.

Seen it couple of times actually..its when they do the " scoop-no elevation layup" animation and the ball usually just goes under the rim ..sorry for my bad explanation :lol:

While it is a miss, I don't consider a layup that hits the backboard/under the rim a missed layup. I view that as a technical error.

I would like to see video proof of actual missed layups. WIDE OPEN.

Back
Top Bottom