Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Miami is the top team. OKC has no bench Harden would start on any other team in the league. We'd run you out of the gym but there's no need for that against the Timberwolves man no need at all.
roll.gif
Westbrook dunks on everyone, durant shoots and dunks on everyone, Thabo dunks and plays D like Pippen, Serge rebounds and DUNKS ERRTHANG, Perkins rebounds and dunks eerrthang. HArden makes errthang, Cook makes errthang. They are the best team in the game.

Anyways, I use who I wants. If you dont like it, back out. i've beaten dudes with ONLY my miami bench  for the whole game. Is the bench still the best team in the game?

Last edited:
Brandon Roy and Kevin Love make you play with the top team on the game? Trash.com :lol: :rofl: :lol:
Miami is not the top team in 2k, OKC is.

Saw what you want, I'm not the best in the game, but I do my 2k playing.

:rofl: that's so foul... Minnesota SHOULD NOT require you to use Miami. Ive mostly used the hornets and warriors online this year because theyre just too fun to play with, and surprisingly i'm like 26-1 with them. Rivers, Gordon, Thompson and Barnes are :evil: in this game.

I do like to use Miami though too but not against inferior teams. Their shooting is what does it for me. Chalmers and battier from 3, then Bosh from midrange is all I need :smokin . There isnt much shot blocking in this game to began with, so that doesnt really matter to me. And if im getting demolished on the boards, ill just put lewis in place of battier and control Lebron to crash the boards.

roll.gif
that's so foul... Minnesota SHOULD NOT require you to use Miami. Ive mostly used the hornets and warriors online this year because theyre just too fun to play with, and surprisingly i'm like 26-1 with them. Rivers, Gordon, Thompson and Barnes are
devil.gif
in this game.
I do like to use Miami though too but not against inferior teams. Their shooting is what does it for me. Chalmers and battier from 3, then Bosh from midrange is all I need
smokin.gif
. There isnt much shot blocking in this game to began with, so that doesnt really matter to me. And if im getting demolished on the boards, ill just put lewis in place of battier and control Lebron to crash the boards.
Its fair game imo. I play with who I feel matches up best. I'll play the Warriors with MIami too, Curry and Thompson make every 3, so I use ray to counteract and wade and shane for defense.

Westbrook dunks on everyone, durant shoots and dunks on everyone, Thabo dunks and plays D like Pippen, Serge rebounds and DUNKS ERRTHANG, Perkins rebounds and dunks eerrthang. HArden makes errthang, Cook makes errthang. They are the best team in the game.

Anyways, I use who I wants. If you dont like it, back out. i've beaten dudes with ONLY my miami bench  for the whole game. Is the bench still the best team in the game?

Whatever man you pretty much admitted to being abused by Kevin Love and Brandon Roy so you resort to using the Heat to attempt to stop them. :rofl: I'm done here.

And as expected, you played lame.
You scored 48 points
-36 of them were in the paint dunks or lay ups(you rarely if ever can block in the paint so thats a common cheese)
-7 were free throws
-3 points came from 1 three pointe
That means out of the WHOLE GAME, YOU ONLY MADE ONE MID RANGE SHOT!!!!.
Come on Spectacular.............

Im scared to play yall seems like people base their whole winning the game on playing with 2 or 3 players smh. Thats why online is broken if you can win a game of basketball with 2 players something is wrong

Im scared to play yall seems like people base their whole winning the game on playing with 2 or 3 players smh. Thats why online is broken if you can win a game of basketball with 2 players something is wrong

A ***** gonna do what a ***** let em.

If a dude only used 2 or 3 players, it only makes defense easier.

Anyone wanna play on PS3 add me, PSN: WDPFTW My online record is :x but that's because I fool around when my opponents start to cheese. :smh:

I play sim as much as possible and on ball D like 97% of the time unless it switches off to the wrong player. No mic though. I keep my settings on default only make adjustments in timeouts. I don't care about winning or losing just wanna play a fun game without getting pissed off at the cheesing.

i cheese. i pick lakers heat and knicks. f u. i paid 60 for this game ill play however i want. :smokin

I can respect that what i cant respect is people saying they are jesus shuttlesworth on a video game but yet play like a female dog. I enjoy playing with friends more than random people because at least you know what you are getting into

I'd be interested to play against some of you just to see what other people think about my play style.

Personally I don't think I cheese and I try to use the players correctly based on their strengths. But its good to have an outside opinion too.

Sometimes I play with NY but I realize there are some people, like the guy in this thread, that view them as an unstoppable force and will pick Miami/OKC/LA just to counter them :lol:

Playing against those same teams all the time is lame so I dont really use NY that much anymore.

Probably not the best but I think I'm pretty good.

GT - NiceLikeChrist (if I'm online and playing anything besides 2k, thats my roommate playing :lol:)

Last edited:
I'd be interested to play against some of you just to see what other people think about my play style.
Personally I don't think I cheese and I try to use the players correctly based on their strengths. But its good to have an outside opinion too.
Sometimes I play with NY but I realize there are some people, like the guy in this thread, that view them as an unstoppable force and will pick Miami/OKC/LA just to counter them :lol:
Playing against those same teams all the time is lame so I dont really use NY that much anymore.
Probably not the best but I think I'm pretty good.
GT - NiceLikeChrist (if I'm online and playing anything besides 2k, thats my roommate playing :lol:)

I use ny cause that's my team i can play against the better teams but if people just cheese with one player it isnt even worth playing. they give the ball to lebron and run around in circles until a opening comes up then drive to the basket and dunk on my whole team. If they do that and kick to a shooter i wouldn't even be mad but come on

Does ps3 online not show the players names on purpose? I played on xbox before copping for ps3 and it shows the gamer tag instead of the game. that coupled with the fact that im terrible made for bad games.

just got 3 pt cheesed by a dude online using the nets...dude put up 30 something 3's and made half of them...WITH THE NETS....

2k really needs to tone down the success rate of dunks and threes...its like once the animation starts, theres no blocking a dunk...

and threes go in at waaaaay too high a rate...even contested..

offensive rebounding is silly...i got pau/dwight down low, why is dwill coming in snagging boards??? 

This game needs a "grab ball" animation button ...too many times I'll b right next to a loose ball and my player just stands there like an idiot

I never actually get my steals half the time because I end up running in a circle around the player while he picks the ball up.

I've noticed in MYplayer that if you knock the ball away and the ball is turned over, you still get credited with the steal, even if you didn't actually pick the ball up.

3-2 up on the Lakers in the con finals

game 4 i started gave Kobe 55 and 10 dimes. he finished 25 but i pretty much locked him up. i mean 25 is 25 but he struggled to get it.

next game im back to the bench, i never guard Kobe once the whole game hes goes for 41 and we lose by 20.

game is so rigged its crazy, like how do i go back to the bench on the clinching game after scoring 55 with 10 and 5 the game before. when the game wants you to lose, you will lose. no way around it.

You scored 48 points
-36 of them were in the paint dunks or lay ups(you rarely if ever can block in the paint so thats a common cheese)
-7 were free throws
-3 points came from 1 three pointe
Come on Spectacular.............

I was the raptors. It was a low scoring game, and they are a inside athletic team. The way i play is good. I dont care what anyone says. If i played like i how i really wanted to play, he would have never gotten those 2 W's.

3-2 up on the Lakers in the con finals

game 4 i started gave Kobe 55 and 10 dimes. he finished 25 but i pretty much locked him up. i mean 25 is 25 but he struggled to get it.

next game im back to the bench, i never guard Kobe once the whole game hes goes for 41 and we lose by 20.

game is so rigged its crazy, like how do i go back to the bench on the clinching game after scoring 55 with 10 and 5 the game before. when the game wants you to lose, you will lose. no way around it.

Who do you play for fam?

Once again, another easy win. And I was the bob cats!!!!!

Find it funny, you accuse me of playing on HOF Sim(which I didn't because I had it set to DEFAULT, then your excuse was that I was making all my shots on Default), then you SWITCH THE GAME STYLE TO HOF SIM!!!! CONFUSING BRO!!!. I actually made more shots on your SIM setting than I did on my default setting.

You scored 48 points

-7 were free throws

-3 points came from 1 three pointer.

Seriously, it was the common theme that most players online use, and it didn't work because you DONT PLAY DEFENSE!!!!. I mean I was shooting from everywhere with Kemba and Ben and Henderson and out rebounding you with Haywood and Mullen. It was so easy. No rematch for you, I proved your not worth my time. Go practice or something.

You don;t get no rematch from you sport.

Calm down, I would man handle you with my Raptors.

GT: AirSnipes

Played 2k13 last night against my boys and won 5 in a row. I played the best defense I've ever played in any 2k. Beat the Nuggets twice (with the Sixers & Nets), beat the Clippers with a gamewinning 3 from Ray Allen lol (I hate the Heats soft *** interior D and Lebron kept giving too much room to Caron Butler smh), beat the Heat with the Spurs (Dejuan Blair & Manu are just...whoa lol) & then beat the Grizzlies with the Nuggets (Wilson Chandler doesnt miss anything lol, Anthony Randolph is a front court mismatch, Iguodala is the cheesiest player in the game tho)
If anybody wants to play me on PSN
My SN is SumGuyChris, I'm only 1-1 online lol (both games against the Lakers lol)

Back
Top Bottom