Official NBA 2k13 Thread

This game needs patches, or the ability to change settings and play hall of fame mode online..

Klay tomphson and broken ankles steph curry hitting contested 3s.. :smh:
Fake *** game :smh:

laugh.gif
at the trash talking in here.

:smh: @ ANYONE who thinks their good cause they use the HEAT. PLEASE STOP IT. :stoneface:
Skills Trumps Team. Anyone who has played this game knows that.

What are you on bro? That hasn't been the case with 2KSports since last year. Maybe 2K11 yeah, but there's still a boost to star studded teams.

You can hide on defense with any squad/lob fullcourt passes though and have success :smh:

props g. even though you a ***** for picking a better team. :lol:

nobody on my sqaud would hit ****. run it back.

so you dodging my invites tho? :nerd:

anyone else? lego

Last edited:
props g. even though you a ***** for picking a better team.
laugh.gif

nobody on my sqaud would hit ****. run it back.
Based on your settings. I try to switch back and fourth between players to get them to move faster. Denver imo is actually better than Boston. Ty Lawson is a beast, but you barely used him, same for Wilson, They both can shoot like crazy and play D, but I guess my team defense was too good.

Based on your settings. I try to switch back and fourth between players to get them to move faster. Denver imo is actually better than Boston. Ty Lawson is a beast, but you barely used him, same for Wilson, They both can shoot like crazy and play D, but I guess my team defense was too good.

run it back.

ahh **** move. oh well
nah, I had finished playing the another fellow on here twice so I was done till I saw you speaking on how good you were. You were neither sim or cheese. You just play 2k your way. I prefer it that way. Sim players tend to move too slow for me and cheese players are just lame.

And yes, I respond to Clippers, NYC, Lakers, OKC, Minnisota with Miami. If you use them, I will pick Miami. All those players play the same when they have the team and actually, Miami is one of the most undermatched team in the game(NO CENTER, NO REBOUNDS, NO SHOT BLOCKER, AND MOST PLAYERS TRY TO SCORE IN THE PAINT, I normally just win by out scoring you)

WhatsLosinLike said

If anybody wants to play, hit me on XBL: xMastamiind
You will not win. I've won multiple sim online league championships. And yes, I do play sim (longtime member of Operation Sports) and cheap, whichever you prefer.
Knicks/Nuggets/Pacers you might lose by 10-15. Heat? 25+. Whoever I play, I pray you use the Lakers. Be my guest. I get the most satisfaction by destroying them.
smokin.gif

Lego.

Confidence only goes so far though.I'm not the best, but I give it my best when I play, I win some I lose some.

Last edited:
nah, I had finished playing the another fellow on here twice so I was done till I saw you speaking on how good you were. You were neither sim or cheese. You just play 2k your way. I prefer it that way. Sim players tend to move too slow for me and cheese players are just lame.

And yes, I respond to Clippers, NYC, Lakers, OKC, Minnisota with Miami. If you use them, I will pick Miami. All those players play the same when they have the team and actually, Miami is one of the most undermatched team in the game(NO CENTER, NO REBOUNDS, NO SHOT BLOCKER, AND MOST PLAYERS TRY TO SCORE IN THE PAINT, I normally just win by out scoring you)

Why in the hell are you responding to Minnesota with with Miami? :rofl:

Miami is not the top team in 2k, OKC is.

Saw what you want, I'm not the best in the game, but I do my 2k playing.

Miami is the top team. OKC has no bench Harden would start on any other team in the league. We'd run you out of the gym but there's no need for that against the Timberwolves man no need at all. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom