Official NBA 2k13 Thread

The heat though
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
New York though?And you played like the typical player online(You seriously TOOK LIKE ZERO MID RANGE SHOTS, All your points were in the paint points You had 82, 62 of your points came in the PAINT DUNKING!!!!) Running with Iman dunking and Melo dunking and dunking with chandler on everything. Expected it and luckly I was the heat and it was so easy. Easy with, you were no match. Learn to play Defense man. That was so easy to score. I literally ran up the score for fun. Barely used Wade and Lebron.

Like I said yall NTers aren't skilled which is why yall complain about everything.

Last edited:
The heat though :smh: :stoneface:

New York though?And you played like the typical player online(You seriously TOOK LIKE ZERO MID RANGE SHOTS, All your points were in the paint points) Running with Iman and Melo and dunking with chandler on everything. Expected it and luckly I was the heat and it was so easy. Easy with, you were no match. Learn to play Defense man. That was so easy to score. I literally ran up the score for fun. Barely used Wade and Lebron.

Like I said yall NTers aren't skilled which is why yall complain about everything.

Exactly you was the heat? I'll take my lost,,give me my rematch, how about no heat or thunder..or is that the only way you can win? and i like how you quickly ended the lobby, didnt want me to see that the setting wasnt on HOF sim? And barely used lebron or wade? They were your main scorers

cool beans bro. Like i said everyone picks the heat and thunder because its easy to score with them.

No complain, just give me my rematch and no heat or thunder :smile:

Last edited:
Exactly you was the heat? I'll take my lost,,give me my rematch, how about no heat or thunder..or is that the only way you can win? and i like how you quickly ended the lobby, didnt want me to see that the setting wasnt on HOF sim?
cool beans bro. Like i said everyone picks the heat and thunder because its easy to score with them.
No complain, just give me my rematch and no heat or thunder
smile.gif
I picked my team after you. The teams most people lame with are NY, Lakers or OKC, so I had to match up with Miami. You want a rematch, get back on. BTW, it was on HOF DEFAULT. Stop making excuses sport.

You played with NY like I expected, tons of paint scoring, barely any shooting because you seem aware this year that blocking in the paint is pretty rare. JR Smith dunking on everything, Iman running around in circles, then dunks, Carmelo doing the same. I actually ran plays and took shots. IF your still on I'll give you a rematch.

I picked my team after you. The teams most people lame with are NY, Lakers or OKC, so I had to match up with Miami. You want a rematch, get back on. BTW, it was on HOF DEFAULT. Stop making excuses sport.

You played with NY like I expected, tons of paint scoring, barely any shooting because you seem aware this year that blocking in the paint is pretty rare. JR Smith dunking on everything, Iman running around in circles, then dunks, Carmelo doing the same. I actually ran plays and took shots. IF your still on I'll give you a rematch.
while the team provides a slight advantage... skill/ability>team. If it was solely about the team then in real life teams like heat/thunder/lakers etc would have perfect or near perfect records. And while those teams do have a advantage in personally its not like their the dream team/all time greats/all-star teams... if r decent/good player and play with a decent/good team you can beat the avid/sorry online players regardless of what team they use.

Ppl making it out as if u can just have no skill/or suck at playing the game, pick up the sticks and use the lakers/heat and it equals automatic win.

The gripe i have about all these 2K complaints with specific players is the fact that they can't help but make certain role players good. Gerald Green is a 6'8 athletic freak, who in real life can hit the three at a consistent rate... In real life IQ matters, practice, Chemistry with teammates..... In video games it's you controlling all the other factors so your able to do what these players SHOULD be doing in real life.
If Gerald green was a smart an efficient player he WOULD be able to drop 30 a game lol. Although i feel your pain because dude came thru with a 360 Alley oop on my ENTIRE 5 man roster:smh:
yea it could go both ways... but then based on ur comments then alot of players could/should be better if it was based on potential and what could be.... Monte ellis based on physical gifts etc.. could be and excdellent defense player.... melo has shown with will/want he can be a much better defensive player etc.... But to base a game on potential, the ability/capability to be better... then a good portion of nba players would need a increase in the video game.

And what about older players who cant play as long as they could had the practice/condition themselves....? It almost as if the game factors woulda/coulda/shoulda been might be potential to be and gives those traits to players in the game

Good game, i lost to the bobcats , but at least nothing was dropping in everything for you like the last game.

I'll take my 2 L's

Whenever you wanna play again, hit me up.

Good Match :smokin

I've realized I'm not about this 2k life anymore. I suck at this game. Might as well turn this in.

Once again, another easy win. And I was the bob cats!!!!!

Find it funny, you accuse me of playing on HOF Sim(which I didn't because I had it set to DEFAULT, then your excuse was that I was making all my shots on Default), then you SWITCH THE GAME STYLE TO HOF SIM!!!! CONFUSING BRO!!!. I actually made more shots on your SIM setting than I did on my default setting.

And as expected, you played lame.

You scored 48 points

-36 of them were in the paint dunks or lay ups(you rarely if ever can block in the paint so thats a common cheese)

-7 were free throws

-3 points came from 1 three pointer.

That means out of the WHOLE GAME, YOU ONLY MADE ONE MID RANGE SHOT!!!!.

Seriously, it was the common theme that most players online use, and it didn't work because you DONT PLAY DEFENSE!!!!. I mean I was shooting from everywhere with Kemba and Ben and Henderson and out rebounding you with Haywood and Mullen. It was so easy. No rematch for you, I proved your not worth my time. Go practice or something.

You don;t get no rematch from you sport.

Last edited:
Once again, another easy win. And I was the bob cats!!!!!

Find it funny, you accuse me of playing on HOF Sim(which I didn't because I had it set to DEFAULT, then your excuse was that I was making all my shots on Default), then you SWITCH THE GAME STYLE TO HOF SIM!!!! CONFUSING BRO!!!. I actually made more shots on your SIM setting than I did on my default setting.

And as expected, you played lame.

You scored 48 points

-36 of them were in the paint dunks or lay ups(you rarely if ever can block in the paint so thats a common cheese)

-7 were free throws

-3 points came from 1 three pointer.

That means out of the WHOLE GAME, YOU ONLY MADE ONE MID RANGE SHOT!!!!.

Seriously, it was the common theme that most players online use, and it didn't work because you DONT PLAY DEFENSE!!!!. I mean I was shooting from everywhere with Kemba and Ben and Henderson and out rebounding you with Haywood and Mullen. It was so easy. No rematch for you, I proved your not worth my time. Go practice or something.

You don;t get no rematch from you sport.

Like i said, i gave u your 2 wins, calm down. Clearly you was the better man here and i didnt deny so relax. I'm being a good sport about it. If your not gonna play me no more then delete me, plain and simple

It was a low scoring game, and don't act like you was winning the whole time. You took the lead in the 4th and Ben gordon barely did anything but miss wide open shots....

Like i said you won and i accept it thats it. We can move on

Last edited:
Like i said, i gave u your 2 wins, calm down. Clearly you was the better man here and i didnt deny so relax. I'm being a good sport about it. If your not gonna play me no more then delete me, plain and simple
It was a low scoring game, and don't act like you was winning the whole time. You took the lead in the 4th and Ben gordon barely did anything but miss wide open shots....
Yes lets move on, no memes. However it was you on here claiming to be a Bad ***, which is why I challeged you to prove a point, and my point was proven. Nothing more to discuss. And yes I was winning the ENTIRE TIME. No more to dissuss, just don't brag and not expect somebody to call you out.

If anybody wants to play, hit me on XBL: xMastamiind

You will not win. I've won multiple sim online league championships. And yes, I do play sim (longtime member of Operation Sports) and cheap, whichever you prefer.

Knicks/Nuggets/Pacers you might lose by 10-15. Heat? 25+. Whoever I play, I pray you use the Lakers. Be my guest. I get the most satisfaction by destroying them. :smokin

Lego.

Last edited:
If anybody wants to play, hit me on XBL: xMastamiind
You will not win. I've won multiple sim online league championships. And yes, I do play sim (longtime member of Operation Sports) and cheap, whichever you prefer.
Knicks/Nuggets/Pacers you might lose by 10-15. Heat? 25+. Whoever I play, I pray you use the Lakers. Be my guest. I get the most satisfaction by destroying them.
smokin.gif

Lego.
Are you on now?

Give me 10 minutes. Add me as a friend and ill shoot you an invite when I get on.

You play sim or cheese?

Kobe would be reaching 40
but 4th year? you have to be playing key games only? How can only like 8 games boost your stats and etc

Yea, I was just so eager to get through years, haven't played a sports game in a min, just wanted to try and get to the playoffs :lol: I'm at 76 right now tho so I'm doin decently.....I think

Yes lets move on, no memes. However it was you on here claiming to be a Bad ***, which is why I challeged you to prove a point, and my point was proven. Nothing more to discuss. And yes I was winning the ENTIRE TIME. No more to dissuss, just don't brag and not expect somebody to call you out.

I did talk bc i was on a roll till you came along so i was feeling good. Its a competitive sport can you blame me?

Back
Top Bottom