Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Kobe's vertical isn't what it was. He should not be dominating anyone through the air. His buckets come from the post and in the mid range area. I don't see the issue. This isn't 2003.
all of this

My biggest issue is the dunking in 2K12, it is an absolute must fix for 2K13. If they get even just a LITTLE head of steam it triggers the unstoppable posterization animation.

@#$#@$ Vince Carter should not be dunking on people :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
My biggest issue is the dunking in 2K12, it is an absolute must fix for 2K13. If they get even just a LITTLE head of steam it triggers the unstoppable posterization animation.
@#$#@$ Vince Carter should not be dunking on people :smh: :smh: :smh:

Ratings issue. Dunk ratings should be capped at 85.

I just want the AI to play to win. Especially in "My Player". Sometimes your own team plays against you all in the name of making the goals challenging. How about the CPU just D-up,,

I just want the AI to play to win. Especially in "My Player". Sometimes your own team plays against you all in the name of making the goals challenging. How about the CPU just D-up,,
Ratings issue. Expect the same thing if you play the game with 2K's official ratings.

Man i wish there were updates like this consistently on the console. I imagine no one would buy the game each year
nba-2k12-kobe-bryant-team-usa2.jpg

nba-2k12-lebron-james-team-usa2.jpg

nba-2k12-kevin-durant-team-usa6.jpg

previe11.jpg

previe12.jpg

jordan10.jpg

001aa010.jpg

they know all we wanna do is play with the greats so just give em to us!!!! 1992 vs. 2012 leggo!

Last edited:
Hype again

Every year 2k got the best of yall

They probably going to do nothing but update roster. Same game. Same frustrating issues like ice skating on defense, lebron kobe spammer, unstoppable spinning dunk, etc

2k better watch thier *** doe.
I hope they don't think EA has been just sitting there not doing anything the past 2 years.

Unfortunately, based on the latest information on Live, it appears that EA has in fact been sitting there doing nothing for the last 2 years.

Last edited:
Kobe's vertical isn't what it was. He should not be dominating anyone through the air. His buckets come from the post and in the mid range area. I don't see the issue. This isn't 2003.

seriously. They have kobe spinning and dunking like its 03. that dunk where he essentially brings the ball to his ankle and yams it drives me NUTS

if they make this game any harder than before than SMH

i still cant do hop steps and score of spin moves :lol: :smh:

If you go into practice mode the controls are RIGHT THERE.

Go into training camp mode and the controls are RIGHT THERE.

The controls aren't hard you just don't know how to do them nor are you willing to spend 5 mins learning those basic moves.

VERY easy.

The controls aren't hard you just don't know how to do them nor are you willing to spend 5 mins learning those basic moves.
VERY easy.
This.

2K12 was different from 11 but it wasnt hard to learn the new controls. I actually liked that they changed it for 2k12 because in 11 all everyone did was eurostep in the lane with WHOEVER was on the team, or they would just hop step in the paint and pumpfake a lot lol. I remember someone  tried euro stepping on me with ******g Shaq!
mean.gif

I hope they do something like this for 13 also.

VERY easy.

This.
2K12 was different from 11 but it wasnt hard to learn the new controls. I actually liked that they changed it for 2k12 because in 11 all everyone did was eurostep in the lane with WHOEVER was on the team, or they would just hop step in the paint and pumpfake a lot lol. I remember someone  tried euro stepping on me with ******g Shaq!:smh:
I hope they do something like this for 13 also.

:rofl: i can only imagine

VERY easy.
+1

Loved training camp in 2K12; teaches you everything step-by-step.

Back
Top Bottom