Official NBA 2k13 Thread

so since my career file got messed up i started up my team last night and i am deff feeling this. Any steals of players i should look for.

Starting 5
A. Rivers
K. Korver
Harrison barnes
Wack PF cant recall his name
Ronnie turiaf

bench is
Bobby johnson and vinny del negro got in a silver pack
patrick mills good shot off the bench
jerry stackhouse
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute

And a couple other players that i cant think of their names. I need rebounding and interior d. First game a guy was killing me on the boards

Was hoping to start next to Lillard in Portland as a SG

Instead I took his spot and we have Batum at SG and Mathews at SF :lol:

Does anybody know if any other position can call plays on the floor other than PG. I'm a small forward, if I buy the Floor General Sig Skill will I be able to call plays? Or if I become a superstar or something? Thanks if anybody can answer...

Really not liking the computers transactions in Myplayer mode. The signed or traded for Chris Paul so now they have him and Irving :smh: Irving was all over the league leaders in stats too but now he's a back up and doesn't play. Also the Hornets signed Dwight Howard which is dumb so now Davis doesn't get the PT he realistically would.

so since my career file got messed up i started up my team last night and i am deff feeling this. Any steals of players i should look for.
Starting 5
A. Rivers
K. Korver
Harrison barnes
Wack PF cant recall his name
Ronnie turiaf
bench is
Bobby johnson and vinny del negro got in a silver pack
patrick mills good shot off the bench
jerry stackhouse
Luc Richard Mbah a Moute
And a couple other players that i cant think of their names. I need rebounding and interior d. First game a guy was killing me on the boards

Im really enjoying MyTeam mode as well..

My starting 5 is

PG-A. Rivers
SG-Raja Bell (Great shooter with good defense)
SF-Gordon Hayward (Shooter/Slasher with decent defense, very lengthy)
PF-Harrison Barnes(Godly in this game :smh:)
Center-Byron Mullens

I really can't complain about the computer trades so far.  Although Lebron did tuck tail and run back to Cleveland along with Iguodola and that team is stupid sick... Irving/Waiters/Iggy/Bron/Rookie team pushed us to 6 in the conf finals. I was really happy with what they did to fix our Monta problem (he was not gonna do anything but chuck if he was 6th man... I didn't land Melo like I'd hoped but I did get Derrick Williams/Manu Ginobli from the TWolves for Ellis/Ilyasova.  It's been a great flow since we settled in.

FYI for PS3 heads version 1 of bedwardsroy rosters are out now.

Used his rosters for 2k12 and they were dope.
pimp.gif

Here's the info:
Version 1: Attribute and Tendencies

PSN: bedwardsroy19
File Name: OS Bedwardsroy19&Team's Roster V1

How do you come to that conclusion?
Because it is the hardest?
Don't confuse the two.

Yes. Your basketball IQ should dictate the outcome of a game. Not how lenient a AI system is about letting you hit baskets.

If that were the case, the difficulty settings would not exist.

Making the difficulty harder doesn't mean you have to have a better basketball IQ. Remember, this game does not adjust its game plans according to your offensive/defensive sets. They'll double team whoever is making the most baskets, but thats about it.

IQ would mean, you are actually going into each game with a game plan according to team.

You could run half court traps with defensive intensity set on high to all superstars and still smash any team on HOF difficulty.

Someone who has no basketball IQ can be good at a basketball video game. All you have to do is learn the game system, not understand the sport outside of the controls.

PvP would require basketball IQ
PvAI wouldn't

i gave up on this game. like i dont get how to drive in, in this game it seems liek you really have to abuse the animations. I guess its cuz i play it like a real basketball game, cuz sometimes i see a open lane and i drive in then i get stuck in some random animation and i cant get a easy layup or dunk. Also HOF is just cheese the offensive rebound and speed of the cpu is unreal

New roster update is out now.

D'Antoni is now coaching the Lakers.

I swear, I have no clue why cheesers are placed on this earth. He played cpu defense all the way through and you can see the rest from the box score. Lost to this dude by 2 >:

Last edited:
^It's ridiculous. My roommate did that with Harden and Kobe and got int he 60s with each of them, but I came back and sealed the wins. The feeling when you take the cheesers down :pimp:

Taking down a cheeser is, hands down, the best feeling this game has to offer. Losing to them though..:x

Last edited:
I swear, I have no clue why cheesers are placed on this earth. He played cpu defense all the way through and you can see the rest from the box score. Lost to this dude by 2 >:
It's a video game afterall

I have a solution to stop cheeser though

Max out help defense. On defense do not press L2 until the player is inside the 3 point line.
Max out crash board. Pick a good defensive team

Max out help defense. On defense do not press L2 until the player is inside the 3 point line.

I use the Raptors, so you already know the deal with defense :lol: I use all of those techniques though

Actually you want to empty crash offensive boards or your team's not going to get back on defense.

Back
Top Bottom