Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Add me on PS3: RomeBee4

Liberally handing out L's. Just put NT in the message or something. I got a mic too, so trash talking will ensue. :lol:

why u mad your the one whos keep throwing that full court passes and taking charges while I WALK up the court. and that lebron iso is non stoppable so only way to deny that is by playing zone. and ray allen is worse than jamal.

I hate those types of people who try to take charges like that and he has the nerve to complain. :smh:

Last edited:
It looks like we have found out that the 2Kinsider’s previous excuse of not being able to add unguaranteed contracts due to legal matters has now been confirmed false. He added 3 unguaranteed contract players in this update, along with only updated players who have real CF on the disc with downloaded generic CAPS instead.Couple that with the fact that although he added a decent amount of players in this update along with Jerseys additions, he still failed to properly add in the remaining guaranteed contract players. He has also failed to update positions correctly as many are still not positioned correctly (*see below for list). He also has not correctly set lineups as for example “Amare Stoudemire is still ACTIVE despite being out for weeks.
http://www.operationsports.com/news...l-list-of-transactions-still-needed-11-17-12/

The best 2K video guy ever. Dude was nicer than 2K sports themselves

Didn't he get a job with them or something?

Kind of a dumb question but how do you play with injured players like Rose and Nash on 2k13? Is there something in the menu that lets you have the updated rosters without the injuries?

Kind of a dumb question but how do you play with injured players like Rose and Nash on 2k13? Is there something in the menu that lets you have the updated rosters without the injuries?

Ony thing I can think of, which might not even work, would be to reset the rosters

I hate how when you're on a 2 on 1 fastbreak, and when you pass it to your teammate, your guys stops, then passes. Ruins the fastbreak :/

I hate how when you're on a 2 on 1 fastbreak, and when you pass it to your teammate, your guys stops, then passes. Ruins the fastbreak :/

damn that still happens, thought 2k would have fixed that already. That reminds of 2k11 so stupid seeing a PG like CP3 running the break and then to pass either a leading to the basket pass or alley he will always make a FULL STOP like if it was the all star skills challenge. Makes the fast break not that rewarding. :x :smh:

^ especially as a PG lol
Well I can't sign my extension game freezes every time, and it sucks cause we just signed Carmelo to a max contract and we extended Beasley
I wanna stay and form a dynasty
you can't sign until after the season.  mine always froze when i tried to resign mid season. one time it went through and it immediately popped up "simming offseason" and then it had started to load the next screen for the next year. I caught it by cuttin the power before it saved but that's why I think.  There's something off about letting you sign a contract midseason and then just continuing on.

Thanks ima just wait till end of the season they tried giving me 600 annual vc I'm trying to get 1000 if possible

Heat was feening to resign me, but ultimately, I signed a max contract with the nets. They were the only team that still has their roster, everyone change, I wanted the knicks, but melo went to Detroit, and amare retired, there star is iman. I was gonna resign with heat but we got rid of lebron for Anthony Davis and i was like -_-

I lost my MyCareer save data :x

******g PC update wiped all my ****. :smh:

Bout to make a back up file :nerd:

You download any mods yet?

Yessir. My mods weren't effected though.

I've downloaded cyberfaces, HD court mods with better reflections, crowd mods, jersey mods with higher resolutions and more accurate details, sneakers, and a bunch of other stuff like more accurate accessories and long hexpads etc.

I'm addicted to cyberfaces though

big.jpg

big.jpg

Theres a guy called Amarowade who is a BEAST at cyberfaces. I think I've downloaded all of his stuff. My game looks 100x better and damn near like television when I play. I'm waiting on them to fix the ESPN score ticker for 2K13 so it won't say "sample" over in the corner so I can get that TV look

That PC update for the rosters and onlne data wiped all of my save files though :smh:

Most definitely make a backup of your stuff if you update your game manually fam.

I have to update mine manually because I'm running it on a Mac.

Last edited:
Aight... I got the Knicks, my cousin got the Heat. 4th quarter, tied up 51-51... I give the ball to Melo... passed it to Noak, passed it back to Melo in the post, kick it back out to Novak for the three.. SWISH!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
54-51 with about 12 seconds left... Cousin ties it up 54-54 with Ray Allen with .4 seconds left....
mean.gif
I call timeout and inbound it from the side.... ALLEY OPP TO MELO FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 56-54 KNICKS!!! MELOGOD!!!!
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cool story bro.

Aite, so I've been playing the last few days, got my online record up to 15-4, played a few blacktop games with myplayer. **** has been cool, but I'm not really ******g with the feature that shows all the players you've recently played with. I can't even finish a game up without somebody sending me 10 messages in a row for an invite. **** is ridiculous.

Once again if anybody wants to play me, I'm on PS3. GT: RomeBee4

Just a sample of what I do to opponents. :smh: :x

689410374.jpg

I lost my MyCareer save data :x

******g PC update wiped all my ****. :smh:

Bout to make a back up file :nerd:

You download any mods yet?

Yessir. My mods weren't effected though.

I've downloaded cyberfaces, HD court mods with better reflections, crowd mods, jersey mods with higher resolutions and more accurate details, sneakers, and a bunch of other stuff like more accurate accessories and long hexpads etc.

I'm addicted to cyberfaces though

big.jpg

big.jpg

Theres a guy called Amarowade who is a BEAST at cyberfaces. I think I've downloaded all of his stuff. My game looks 100x better and damn near like television when I play. I'm waiting on them to fix the ESPN score ticker for 2K13 so it won't say "sample" over in the corner so I can get that TV look

That PC update for the rosters and onlne data wiped all of my save files though :smh:

Most definitely make a backup of your stuff if you update your game manually fam.

I have to update mine manually because I'm running it on a Mac.

I'll check out Amarowade's CFs.

I only have Babyface's roster right now and some dornas. Bout to DL some crowd stuff now.

I'm hoping for a TNT scoreboard soon too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom