Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Looks like 2KSports did another tuning for shooting. Open looks go in at a higher rate, but so do contested shots. Bums are hanging around with me again, it's whatever though. 2K cannot figure out how to balance things though :smh:

I was online earlier at my uncles house, didnt notice this. It felt the kinda the same. Was beating dude by 10 with 2 mins left when his connection messed up and I got the W that way. I shoulda knew something was up when dude was hitting mid range jumpers with Rondo tho :x :lol:

DaulDierce where you at bro? I remember you told me that if I played TeamUp with your boys, it'd be some good basketball, with folks who know what they're doing. But that match I played in was hardly different from a quick TeamUp match, bunch of whiny, complaining bums who don't really understand the game of basketball and are just looking to put points up.

I liked the quick match setup of TeamUp on 2K11 a lot more, the teamup grades were accurately recorded, and those ranked higher, with good grades, generally got the best players on certain teams. On top of that, if a position opened up, you were able to switch to another position. Now we can't switch positions, and point guards, and players like LeBron are constantly winding up in the hands of bums with low IQ :smh: Cats don't even care about fatigue levels, they're running Bron into the dirt before halftime :x

Is there anyway to control substitutions in my player?
I'm a PG and they keep putting at SF in the fourth during close games

Is there anyway to control substitutions in my player?
I'm a PG and they keep putting at SF in the fourth during close games

Nope it's all up to the coach. I just asked for a trade because of this. I was the starting PG before Jrue Holiday came back from injury and now they have me starting at the 2. I told the GM I want to be moved now.

Nope it's all up to the coach. I just asked for a trade because of this. I was the starting PG before Jrue Holiday came back from injury and now they have me starting at the 2. I told the GM I want to be moved now.

Yeah I want to ask for a trade too. Just I've never been on a team as stacked as this one so it's mad easy racking up assists.

I'm playing for Portland they're deep at the PG position because they still have Lillard and picked up Aaron Brooks. Nice squad but like I said during close games I get moved to the 2 or 3.

And let me say this to yall. I had to explain this to my man that just got 2K13. If you attempt a lot of shot blocks with your big men, you will give up more offensive rebounds. You are putting those players out of prime defensive rebounding position so cut it out.

Yeah I want to ask for a trade too. Just I've never been on a team as stacked as this one so it's mad easy racking up assists.

I'm playing for Portland they're deep at the PG position because they still have Lillard and picked up Aaron Brooks. Nice squad but like I said during close games I get moved to the 2 or 3.

I understand about the easy assists. I play for the 76ers and have it the same way.

What was the script when you asked to be moved now? Did they let you pick a few teams for potential trades? Just wanna know what happens, I'm getting sick of the Kings and how terrible Cousins and Robinson is in the paint...

What was the script when you asked to be moved now? Did they let you pick a few teams for potential trades? Just wanna know what happens, I'm getting sick of the Kings and how terrible Cousins and Robinson is in the paint...

Yeah they give you a choice of 3 teams you wanna play for. After you pick GM says he'll try his best to get you on one of those teams. Doesn't always workout though, i picked my 3 teams and ended up on the Pacers :x

And let me say this to yall. I had to explain this to my man that just got 2K13. If you attempt a lot of shot blocks with your big men, you will give up more offensive rebounds. You are putting those players out of prime defensive rebounding position so cut it out.

It's no use in even attempting a shotblock unless it's a layup, so that alone should be a reason to limit his attempts.

I wish you could change uniforms too in my player. I'm playing for the HEAT right now and I want to use all the cool alternates :lol: but one thing that sucks is the coach does not make adjustments to the starting lineup depending on matchups. Matching up with the Grizzlies, Clippers, Bulls, and Lakers suck so much. Bosh gets worked and we get killed on the boards since battier can't rebound either.

So stupid that you have to be connected to XBL to even put a damn shooting sleeve on my MyPlayer 
indifferent.gif

^^ i'm sayin tho.. a reach in foul is bound to happen as soon as you press square..

and i don't even be reachin a lot :stoneface:

Is it me or does the new update suck?
All these reach in fouls for good defense.
Melo is UNGUARDABLE.

Truth. You have to contain him with good team defense, I run with LAC and have Blake Griffin guard him to make shot attempts harder around the basket.

Back
Top Bottom