Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I'm on right now. Ps3 users. Hop on.
You duckin our game now?
nerd.gif

I want to do an online association using both mine and brothers gamertag, is there anyway to do this on the same xbox?
You ever try just joining the league through his and your gamertags?
Yeah it worked, but in terms of the draft we had to keep signing out and signing back in with the other gamertags to draft which isnt a big deal really. The one thing that nannoys me is that you cant auto advance the league, like WTH cant you? No one wants to wait around for 12 hours for no good reason.

Why you always so hostile? Like your Jimmies are always rustled or something and have something to prove to the world. :lol:

Played juicyju n he a cheesier at its finest. Deny ball on everyone n when u ready to make a move he switch to CPU n put 2-3 or another zone loll. Miami no need to cheese.

I don't get why people complain about guys shooting "too many" threes. If they do shoot too many threes, stop leaving them open and learn to stop it lol.

That just pisses me off. My friends complain when I alotta threes. So if I stay away from those, they ***** that I do too many alleys or that I'm not playing my game. lol it's just dumb. Let people play their game and figure out how to stop them.

I'm just saying, whine much jeez lol

You duckin our game now? :nerd:
You ever try just joining the league through his and your gamertags?

FOH

I was in games. I got u tonight bum. Start practicing.

Time for you to eat some humble pie B

We played two games. First one I was up by almost 20 in the 3rd before "we lost connection". 2nd game made him quit in the 2nd quarter after being up 20 :lol: . After that he sends "2 much off ball D. You switch to 2 3 when i drive (lol what) n put deny ball. I know all da cheese tricks bums do." Like i wasnt playing on ball all game :stoneface: . Dudes be too salty when they know their skills are inferior to someone else's.

Good games though DaulDierce :nthat: . Guess you dont want a chance to redeem yourself because you deleted me from your friends list :frown: :lol:

I thought the games would be tougher though >D

Last edited:
Played juicyju n he a cheesier at its finest. Deny ball on everyone n when u ready to make a move he switch to CPU n put 2-3 or another zone loll. Miami no need to cheese.

:rofl:

Someone's salty. I beat you straight up and we both know that.

"Deny ball on everyone n when u ready to make a move he switch to CPU n put 2-3 or another zone" please explain this :lol:

Somethin told me DaulDierce was trash. I NEVER play with the Heat because it wouldnt be fair. But how you get 20 balled each game and u have Lebron in your controls. I know u poo

Somethin told me DaulDierce was trash. I NEVER play with the Heat because it wouldnt be fair. But how you get 20 balled each game and u have Lebron in your controls. I know u poo

No I had the heat and he had the knicks. First game chalmers was my leading scorer with 20. Second game I dont really remember, I think ray, wade, and bron all had around 14 pts each.

Def didnt have to play with the Heat to beat him, but since he chose the knicks and was "the best" I went ahead and did.

JuicyJ, you didn't switch up your defense DURING a possession? So DajonDondo :lol: is lying?

As in switch from man to zone during a possession? No that sounds like an awful way to play defense :lol:

My settings for defense were: to NOT double on anyone( i hate when they double on players for no reason to leave perimeter players open for 3s), melos settings was to play tight and deny ball, everyone else was left at default

During the game, I played on ball every possession. If i was beat off the dribble I would switch to another player to make a play

Last edited:
RomeBee4 on PSN, I'm out of retirement. I turned my PSN account off invisible, ready to hand out some L's, add me and let me know you're from NT!

:lol: I've played juicy like 6 times and there was nothing cheesy about his game. His defense is serious though. I really only got him one game. Unless he played daul differently, which I doubt, he plays man defense.

BTW trash talkers need to chill, this is like the 4th guy in this thread to talk mess and get shut up quickly by juicy lmao

Lmao I was in the NT league and he and k town trash were the only two who impressed me.

Plus I've played him a couple times, settle down lol

Man I suck now smh. I just played Ning (dont remember who was in our league) in 3 n lost all with my bum *** sixers. Game feels different than it was during the league, the league felt much more fluid but its whatever. Anyways juice aint no cheeser or anything. Dude was good, so were numerous other ppl in our league. Thats when I was in my online prime lmao

Man I suck now smh. I just played Ning (dont remember who was in our league) in 3 n lost all with my bum *** sixers. Game feels different than it was during the league, the league felt much more fluid but its whatever. Anyways juice aint no cheeser or anything. Dude was good, so were numerous other ppl in our league. Thats when I was in my online prime lmao

Pulled a T-Mac like comeback on u that first game; down 7 with less than 2 min left and ended up winning. U got robbed, lol. GG.

Oh, and K-Town's my ***** in 2K.

Last edited:
Oo aight thats who you are. I heard about you being good. And yea idk wtf happened in that 1st game smh. After awhile in the 2nd n 3rd games after some ******** happening I just started running around doing dumb stuff. That full court inbound pass to pargo :lol: and kwame :lol: :smokin

Back
Top Bottom