Official NBA 2k13 Thread

:smh:

Despite the fact I'm the number 1 overall seed in the NBA, the computer gave OKC home-court advantage in the Finals. :smh:

ran a couple games with rome tonight. real sloppy both of them :smh: first one (nets v hawks) i led wire to wire with the nets but it was really close. his aggressive d caught me off guard. luckily my backcourt got hot in the 4th and i ran away with it a bit.

the 2nd game :x gsw (me) vs mem. steph curry went 3-17 or something. disgusting game and he really shut my offense down once he figured me out. i was really uncomfortable with the warriors. luckily, rome got happy about shutting curry down and holding me to 5 points in the 4th so he started talking that smack on the mic. :lol: made me step it up and i ended up destroying him in the 4th. it was a close game but i won the 4th something like 21-6.

GGs though

ran a couple games with rome tonight. real sloppy both of them :smh: first one (nets v hawks) i led wire to wire with the nets but it was really close. his aggressive d caught me off guard. luckily my backcourt got hot in the 4th and i ran away with it a bit.

the 2nd game :x gsw (me) vs mem. steph curry went 3-17 or something. disgusting game and he really shut my offense down once he figured me out. i was really uncomfortable with the warriors. luckily, rome got happy about shutting curry down and holding me to 5 points in the 4th so he started talking that smack on the mic. :lol: made me step it up and i ended up destroying him in the 4th. it was a close game but i won the 4th something like 21-6.

GGs though

:rofl: :rofl:

The Nets/Hawks game was pretty good Lopez and Johnson were eating in the post. 2nd game :smh:

Your cold quarter was the 3rd which opened up my 11 pt lead. Mine, unfortunately was the 4th and we couldn't hit anything. That game is the story of my life, from NBA Live 2003 to now, I can NEVER keep a significant lead. I can come back from 25 down and win EASILY, but I can never hold onto a lead. Gotta work on that.

I played Dat Dude Chris yesterday, he beat me 2 out of 3.

Happens all the time for some reason. Weird, assuming its just one of many 2K glitches. Smh!

Same thing happened to my Hawks last night. Lakers got Homecourt eventhough I was 4 games better then them. Helped me out since I won the chip in 5 on my homecourt. was well worth it.

I'm not that nice on Ps3 but add me ShakeNBake3

:rofl: :rofl:

The Nets/Hawks game was pretty good Lopez and Johnson were eating in the post. 2nd game :smh:

Your cold quarter was the 3rd which opened up my 11 pt lead. Mine, unfortunately was the 4th and we couldn't hit anything. That game is the story of my life, from NBA Live 2003 to now, I can NEVER keep a significant lead. I can come back from 25 down and win EASILY, but I can never hold onto a lead. Gotta work on that.

I played Dat Dude Chris yesterday, he beat me 2 out of 3.

You beat my *** in the first half of the jazz vs pistons gane. We tried to come back but just couldn't. The 2nd game was a joke, idk why you picked the magic :lol:
I felt disrespected so I threw a lot of alley oops to everyone on the Sixers. Imagine if I woulda picked the Nuggets like I originally wanted to before I saw the team you picked. The 3rd game you picked your real life team the Hawks n I picked the Celtics. Got off to a fast start and it was basically over. Terrence williams in every 2k >>>>>>

:rofl: you ol cheesing *** taking charges every goddamn second FOH

lmao that's one of the things that irks the ***outta me about some of these players. Always tryna take charges,that's the first thing they try when they get desperate. I just slow down and go right around them, leaving me with an open jump shot

If Nick Young dropped 43 on me, I'd probably commit that :lol:

One guy rarely goes off on me, no chance I'm letting a role player do it lol

Son, he is foreal with Nick Young. It's hella frustrating. J Rain and I are like 7-7 lifetime record. let me tell u this boy J RAIN will pass to Young EVERY POSSESSION and his step back is unguardable. And I'm known for my defense. Nick Young is an all-star on this game. Smh

But you stop Young and ur good.

Does anybody play 5 VS 5 online teamup? XBOX 360 ONLY!! IF so send me a friend request, looking to rebuild a new team of people that are online most nights! Must have some talent lol
GamerTag: KidYungn

Does anybody play 5 VS 5 online teamup? XBOX 360 ONLY!! IF so send me a friend request, looking to rebuild a new team of people that are online most nights! Must have some talent lol

I do from time to time. I know with my schedule I couldnt play every night, but I have hella talent and would do team up when we both have time.

Gtag: PontiacsSavior

2K Sports has lost me as a consumer! Spent time on MyPlayer mode and suddenly the game goes haywire after my 2nd championship and quits out of the game and freezes while heading back to the games main menu. MyPlayer mode completely corrupted! Won't load, won't do anything, WTF!!! As fun as the game is I'm sick of how undependable and glitch ridden the game is in this day in age if technology. Pisses me off to no measure!

I do from time to time. I know with my schedule I couldnt play every night, but I have hella talent and would do team up when we both have time.

Gtag: PontiacsSavior

Ill team up with yall Slicknick951

see me. GT: J RAIN 23

Played Him......

Played some good games with him last night. He is a beast with Nick Young, but putting up that screenshot was his first mistake; I already knew going into the game what his plan was. So I played him hard with Batum mostly. I won the first two games but they were close ones.

We ran a third one but he was having sum "connection problems" so technically I got that win too.

Good player. Its nice to not play against MIa,NY,& OKC for a change!

Last edited:
Played Him......

Played some good games with him last night. He is a beast with Nick Young, but putting up that screenshot was his first mistake; I already knew going into the game what his plan was. So I played him hard with Batum mostly. I won the first two games but they were close ones.

We ran a third one but he was having sum "connection problems" so technically I got that win too.

Good player. Its nice to not play against MIa,NY,& OKC for a change!

Aye let's play, I never use okc, hear or knicks. We will have some good games...

Gtag: PontiacsSavior (xbl)

Aye let's play, I never use okc, hear or knicks. We will have some good games...
Gtag: PontiacsSavior (xbl)
I played you a while ago. U played with the nets right. Blew me out. Imma chalk that one up to me having a bad day. Your D is on point. Im on now, we can play.

Btw, I had to share this with yall....

The other day I came across some dude (GT ->JoNNY J316). He automatically picks the thunder. I get the blazers. He has a 29 game win streak. Starts talking junk immediately. All he does is drive with Westbrook & Durant. At one point he had me by like 10+. .Trying to get me to quit & tryna get charge calls EVERYTIME. Being the type of player I am, I don't panic. Near the end of the 3rd I get the lead and its a wrap

The following are the two messages I received from him :smh::smh::smh:

Its crazy that some folks have that "fake courage" to ANONYMOUSLY say these types of these over a game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom