Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Man I just played my worst game EVER. Shot 32% from the field and 13% from 3. I had the Warriors, dude I was playin had the Knicks and I lost by like 12. Never played that bad before and it was really frustrating lol

Anybody know if there was a patch done? I'm missing EVERY semi contested to contested dunk in MyPlayer mode. Players dunking is on 99, vert 99, and I have the finisher sig skill. It's outta hand, I miss 10 dunks a game now! Is this 2K's answer to the absence of blocking?

why complain when people use MIA, OKC, NYK? If you cant beat top tier teams you're trash. I wouldnt even put MIA or OKC in this conversation cuz they're easily beatable. Only team i have trouble with is the Knicks, and thats cuz Melo doesnt miss 
mean.gif

why complain when people use MIA, OKC, NYK? If you cant beat top tier teams you're trash. I wouldnt even put MIA or OKC in this conversation cuz they're easily beatable. Only team i have trouble with is the Knicks, and thats cuz Melo doesnt miss 
mean.gif

My trouble team is the clippers IDK why but i always have problems defending them

mean.gif

Exactly what I'm saying. If u play with any team enough you can beat anyone if ur not a bum.

Ran a good game against SumGuyChris today. :smokin I ran away with it at the end though.

Wouldn't mind playing more good, realistic games like that. Tired of quick matches.

Ran a good game against SumGuyChris today. :smokin I ran away with it at the end though.

Wouldn't mind playing more good, realistic games like that. Tired of quick matches.

Dam Deron Williams and Joe Johnson were killing the Jazz guards n wings especially in the 2nd half lol
My on ball defense is so inconsistent especially online smh
Good game tho

I want to do an online association using both mine and brothers gamertag, is there anyway to do this on the same xbox?

NBA 2K13 Roster Update Details (3-23-13)
07:01 AM - March 23, 2013 by Steve_OS

Another NBA 2K13 roster update has arrived this morning. Here are some details. Alvin Gentry is still the head coach of the Phoenix Suns, no sign of interim coach Lindsey Hunter. Aaron Brooks and Thomas Robinson are both still wearing jersey #0 for the Houston Rockets. (Robinson should be #41)

Below are the list of changes.

Brendan Haywood - Charlotte Bobcats -12 (56) Injured
Luc Richard Mbah A Moute - Milwaukee Bucks -5 (64) Injured
Ersan Ilyasova - Milwaukee Bucks -11 (64) Injured
Taj Gibson - Chicago Bulls (76) Returns from injury
Kirk Hinrich - Chicago Bulls (73) Returns from injury
Chris Quinn - Cleveland Cavaliers (56) Added to roster
Dion Waiters - Cleveland Cavaliers -11 (66) Injured
Caron Butler - Los Angeles Clippers (81) Returns from injury
Raja Bell - Added to free agents
Tyson Chandler - New York Knicks -11 (66) Injured
Pau Gasol - Los Angeles Lakers (81) Returns from injury
Rodrigue Beaubois - Dallas Mavericks -12 (61) Injured
Shawn Marion - Dallas Mavericks (79) Returns from injury
Wilson Chandler - Denver Nuggets -12 (68) Injured
David West - Indiana Pacers -7 (74) Injured
Brandon Knight - Detroit Pistons (76) Returns from injury
Mickael Pietrus - Toronto Raptors (72) Returns from injury
Royce White - Houston Rockets -10 (57) Injured
Tony Parker - San Antonio Spurs (87) Returns from injury
Chase Budinger - Minnesota Timberwolves (71) Returns from injury
Nikola Pekovic - Minnesota Timberwolves (78) Returns from injury
Victor Claver - Portland Trail Blazers -18 (44) Injured
Cartier Martin - Washington Wizards (67) Returns from injury

Players Still Missing
Kevin Jones (PF) - Cleveland Cavaliers
Shavlik Randdolph (PF) - Boston Celtics
Jarvis Varnado (PF) - Miami Heat
Terrel Harris (SG) - New Orleans Hornets
Kevin Murphy (SG) - Utah Jazz
Chris Wright (PG) - Dallas Mavericks
Julyan Stone (PG/SG) - Denver Nuggets
Ben Hansbrough (PG/SG) - Indiana Pacers
Tim Ohlbrecht (C) - Houston Rockets
Aron Baynes (C) - San Antonio Spurs
Diante Garrett (SG) - Phoenix Suns
Mickael Gelabale (SF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
Chris Johnson (C/PF) - Minnesota Timberwolves
Kent Bazemore (SG/SF) - Golden St. Warriors
Malcolm Thomas (PF/SF) - Golden St. Warriors

http://www.operationsports.com/news/614632/nba-2k13-roster-update-details-3-23-13/

if you just got fed up with 2ks antics like me, Amazon trade in is currently at $32 (amazon GC) and they pay for shipping.

Not bad if you purchased this game during BF at $25.

Back
Top Bottom