Official NBA 2k13 Thread

they serious with these shoes bro? com'on son. everybody on there had heat. even stock ton and laettner. they looking real foo foo right now.
lol lebron will have a 98 at most. they wouldn't put lebron on the same level as mike. come on yall. be real. they love mike, not lebron. 97-98 max.

LeBron was 98 last year w/o a title and MVP.

Scottie Pippen: Joining @2KSports Dream Team in #NBA2K13 after hearing fans & family say I had to be a part of it. Settle the debate-easy choice!

More Ratings:

Monta Ellis - 86
Dion Waiters - 71
Andre Iguodala - 87

LeBron was 98 last year w/o a title and MVP.

Ha! What did I tell you?

On the real doe, winning a championship doesn't mean one player on the team got better.

they serious with these shoes bro? com'on son. everybody on there had heat. even stock ton and laettner. they looking real foo foo right now.

lol lebron will have a 98 at most. they wouldn't put lebron on the same level as mike. come on yall. be real. they love mike, not lebron. 97-98 max.
Best. Post. Ever.

Whoa! So we gettin' the '01 Sixers then? I wonder how many more classic teams are there.

Since AI's got his signature kicks in there, I hope we can get Kamikaze II's as well.

Wait, wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait..............wait.

Thats not THE Orlando Magic team(95 - 96) is it?

I cant even describe my excitement right now..

The AI pic got me hyped about this game pippen wasn't even the selling point for me.

wait gawd, which A.I. is that? he's looking kinda aged in the face. looking like '09 A.I. when he went back to the 6ers lol.

2k needs to stop playing with me and produce '01 Ivo with his line of shoes. well, up to the iv's. i need them to also get every body on the dream teams kicks correct. they have the contract with nike, so it shouldn't be too hard. i want more kicks and more options.

i need them to put the right orlando magic team in.

and well as a couple laker teams with kobe and shaq. i need beast most frobe from like 01 and '04 lakers with mailman and glove so i can make them crush the pistons as they should have. it'd be dope if they have it just like that but there's a side mini game where you have like rpg battles with shaq over the ball loll.

and '98 all star game. too piff.

hell throw a bunch of all star squads on there. like the one in san antonio. and mike in the columbia XI's.

they need to finally get the color blocking on the kicks right.

oh and of course gameplay. but we've touched on that for the past couple years, if they wont fix it, at least make it look nice lol

i need them to put the right orlando magic team in.

Thats more than likely is the right team. Thats Jeff Turner in the pic with Shawn Kemp dunking.

I was so excited I got my numbers wrong.

eek.gif
@ AI!
pimp.gif

'99 Knicks would be nice.
Go ahead, troll me.
laugh.gif
Yeah I like the 99 Knicks...Spree and Houston 
pimp.gif

But the 01 Sixers will be the weakest team overall...but that will entice people to gun with AI the entire game and go for those monster performances he had throughout the season/playoffs. 

now that i think about it, i want one of those pacer teams too. i wanna cheese with reggie lol.

and word that 6ers team will be bunz, but i want it anyway. I'm telling you, I can win with them. I'll have aaron mckie looking like barkley lol. and snow looking like cp3. i can have them beat the lakers. just gimme a chance 2k. believe in me.

and word that 6ers team will be bunz, but i want it anyway. I'm telling you, I can win with them. I'll have aaron mckie looking like barkley lol. and snow looking like cp3. i can have them beat the lakers. just gimme a chance 2k. believe in me.

totally agree cuz im gonna do the same

Back
Top Bottom