Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I wonder if its going to have the 94 95 Rockets. Revenge mutha ******!:evil:

Are those the actual arenas for the classic teams?

I wonder if its going to have the 94 95 Rockets. Revenge mutha ******!
devil.gif

Are those the actual arenas for the classic teams?
weren't they in it last year?

^ they always bring them down tho and raise others so I'm not worrying i can fix this myself anyways with roster edits

are yall really THAT hyped over the additions for 2k13? I'm sick of the wasteful additions they put into the game. I honestly RARELY played the Jordan features they had in the past. When i get 2k I play it for the franchise. Game play is BIG not these stupid add ons that cover up the same game play year in and year out. 2k13 better deliver with an improved game play.

are yall really THAT hyped over the additions for 2k13? I'm sick of the wasteful additions they put into the game. I honestly RARELY played the Jordan features they had in the past. When i get 2k I play it for the franchise. Game play is BIG not these stupid add ons that cover up the same game play year in and year out. 2k13 better deliver with an improved game play.

Last year was the first time I didn't buy 2K. Too many errors and gameplay was a step down from 2K11.

this game looks just like 2K12, except for the slam dunk contest, and other game modes. it might be slightly better but the game engine is pretty much the same

People complain about this every year when there's nothing wrong w/ the game engine. They can keep the same damn engine forever as far I'm concerned. Just make the necessary tweaks.

IF THERE IS NO 96-97' MIAMI HEAT TEAM ( LIKE ALWAYS)

THEN I AM DOWNLOADING THE PC ONE ...FOR THE FREE

JUST TO MOD EM IN

People complain about this every year when there's nothing wrong w/ the game engine. They can keep the same damn engine forever as far I'm concerned. Just make the necessary tweaks.

exactly.... i was just gonna post this is always about the time all the "this looks the same as last yr" dudes come in & fill the thread up with hate

the engine is good but tweaks are almost always needed to perfect it

Back
Top Bottom