Official NBA 2k13 Thread

I know, but they made such a big deal out of the soundtrack. They might as well just use the instrumentals.

Trailer looking
pimp.gif
. The excitement has commenced.

why is all star weekend a separate download?  Do you have to buy it if you don't pre-order

It's not like it's a special new thing they just created, this is something that is SUPPOSED to be apart of the NBA

this should have been included in the first place, instead of all that My Closet bs.

Plus, my xbox is banned and I really don't want to buy this game for PS3, just for that one mode 
mad.gif

I was on OS and it seems like you have to pre order. If you don't you won't be able to get it. :smh:

Last edited:
Last year there was a pre order for the 1990-1991 golden state warriors and the 2001-2002 Sacramento Kings..

I bought the game a week later from the release date from bestbuy.. And I still got the pre order dlc.. Because it was already package in the game..

I was on OS and it seems like you have to pre order. If you don't you won't be able to get it.
mean.gif
I'm pretty confident All Star Weekend will be offered as DLC at some point.

2k isn't going to turn down the chance to make more money off DLC so they probably will make All Star Weekend available about 90 days after 2k13 drops like a lot of game companies do with their pre-order "exclusive" DLC content.

If not, then that is a major fail on their part.

you might not have to pre-order it to get all star content. I work for gamestop and when madden came out there was 2 free DLC codes in the inventory for calvin johnson and barry sanders so there might possibly be free codes for 2K13, just have to wait until launch day.

newegg has the game for $48 + tax

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/796...xbox-48-grand-theft-auto-v-ps3-48-crysis-3-pc
why would you have to download a player whos currently in the NFL?
that's basically my issue with All Star DLC, why is it separate when it's should be part of the game anyway.

Hall-of-Fame teams, players, and modes I could understand being sold separately.

why would you have to download a player whos currently in the NFL?

ask EA, not me :lol: . and you don't have to download the DLC to play the game, they just throw in extra DLC like the all star weekend to get people to pre-order the game

Last edited:
cp3 higher than kobe? oh aight.
melo...pippen...d.rose....all the same...? oh aight.
If they are different positions I don't see how this matters.... As far as PGs CP3 is the Kobe of his position... Equal rating seems justified...

Same goes for Melo and D Rose.. they play different positions you can't compare ratings that way

I'm excited even more after seeing the trailer.

They shouldn't be showing Steph Curry crossing someone over. :lol:

I'm excited even more after seeing the trailer.
They shouldn't be showing Steph Curry crossing someone over. :lol:
Check YouTube because I don't feel like posting the videos.

But Mo clearly knows the game because that is probably the most common situation in which Steph catches folks. Step back........hesitate.......cross.

If they are different positions I don't see how this matters.... As far as PGs CP3 is the Kobe of his position... Equal rating seems justified...

Same goes for Melo and D Rose.. they play different positions you can't compare ratings that way
But you damn sure can compare Melo and Pippen. I don't understand how their ratings can be that close if rated properly. Pippen's defensive ratings should cause his rating to be significantly higher than Melo. But, if Melo was rated correctly there would be an outcry because he is a "superstar."

But you damn sure can compare Melo and Pippen. I don't understand how their ratings can be that close if rated properly. Pippen's defensive ratings should cause his rating to be significantly higher than Melo. But, if Melo was rated correctly there would be an outcry because he is a "superstar."
Yea but I guess I can see where the Melo and Pippen come into play... Melo is more overall polished offensive player though.. especially mid range and outside... Guess that makes up for the defensive advantage Pippen has

Back
Top Bottom