Official NBA 2k13 Thread

i'm not gonna believe anything until i play the game. I was really excited for 2k12 but after playing a few games i was completely let down. Hopefully this is the year that i'll keep the game until 2k14.

These statement on the stealing cheese people display is just funny. Even with being more aware, there are dudes who REACH FOR EVERYTHING AND STEAL THE BALL THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME!!!. So your signature steal skill will still be heavily cheesed.

Also they contridict themselves. They state the signature skills wont make the game arcade-like, yet for those with shooting sig skill release's timely will matter less because they have a higher chance of making the shot even though they release the ball off.

How hard is it to bring back Pickup for myplayer?, without anyway to brag or compete with other people playing myplayer will be pointless AGAIN!

These statement on the stealing cheese people display is just funny. Even with being more aware, there are dudes who REACH FOR EVERYTHING AND STEAL THE BALL THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME!!!. So your signature steal skill will still be heavily cheesed.

Also they contridict themselves. They state the signature skills wont make the game arcade-like, yet for those with shooting sig skill release's timely will matter less because they have a higher chance of making the shot even though they release the ball off.

Did you read the article or did you just scan through it?

How hard is it to bring back Pickup for myplayer?, without anyway to brag or compete with other people playing myplayer will be pointless AGAIN!

There is an achievement for playing a MyPlayer blacktop game online. How much that differentiates from MyCareer I'm not sure, but you will be able to play with your character online in this game.

Crew on the other hand is getting the cold shoulder again, and most speculate it's not in, but only time will tell.

Did you read the article? Did you comprehend what was stated? Cause I did.

A more cheese-natured player might see a guy with this attribute and reach continuously all the way up court trying to poke the ball away, not understanding the correct scenario in which the skill is activated or the timing required to take advantage of it.

Haphazard reaching provides no advantage when using a guy with the Pick Pocket skill.

Say what na?

Did you read the article? Did you comprehend what was stated? Cause I did.

A more cheese-natured player might see a guy with this attribute and reach continuously all the way up court trying to poke the ball away, not understanding the correct scenario in which the skill is activated or the timing required to take advantage of it.

Haphazard reaching provides no advantage when using a guy with the Pick Pocket skill.

Say what na?

check and mate.

More player ratings:
  • Marc Gasol – 83
  • Pau Gasol – 87
  • Serge Ibaka – 81

I need to play the game first to know how this really signature skills will play out before i complain.. but i know It only takes a couple of games for cheesers to get the " timing " right and what not ...

Last edited:
I need to play the game first to know how this really signature skills will play out before i complain.. but i know It only takes a couple of games for cheesers to get the " timing " right and what not ...

It will still be cheesed.... check mate

Didnt they say something like it only eorks if your stamina is above 80? So if you are chasing someone up the court your stamina isnt gonna be high enough to even benefit it after the first quarter.

2K on PC mods are an amazing thing.

big.jpg

2K on PC mods are an amazing thing.

big.jpg

VERY RARE

BETTER FACES, BETTER COLORING SHADES, FOAMS, CUSTOM PLAYERS/MODES

BUT ONLY DOWNSIDE IS PLAYING ONLINE ..IT IS THE WORST (BOOTLEG COPY) :tongue:

CAN NEVER FIND A GAME , THE LAG & THEY TURN DOWN THE GRAPHICS SO EVERYTHING LOOKS "CELL SHADED" :x

LEAST YOU CAN STILL HOOK UP ANY CONTROLLERS AND HAVE THE HOMMIES ON IT WITH YOU

DUDES BE AMAZED WHEN THEY SEE ME PLAYING 2K ON A COMPUTER/LAPTOP

:lol:

Last edited:
Why do dudes hate Blake soo much?

I've never seen a dude avg. 20pts 11rebs 3ast and get dumped on like dudes do Blake :lol:

I know he doesnt play D but damn

After watching the insights I now see why these games are turrible. The makers are boy bodied wimps. I haven't seen one person who looks like they hooped past the 4th grade. The wrestling gimmicks they choose to include rather than updating aspects of graphics such as shoes, textures, hair jersey fit, ect.further prove their limited experience. Yet another year of no basketball.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom