Official NBA 2k13 Thread

the moment we've all been waiting for...

Bravo, 2K. Bravo.

I finally got to play the demo, they were not lying, on the ball defense is back, no more sliding off of people. I'm excited for this.

eek.gif
@ the shoes. Cant believe they actually put effort into it

Last edited:
I only use the shot stick when driving. Shoot jumpers with the x/square button. I even use the button to shoot free throws :lol:
I use the button to shot spot up jumpers and free throw. Sometime I use it to dunk in the post. The stick makes it easier to pump fake to me.

I love that 2K isn't forcing everyone to use the new setup and you can switch to the 2K12 setup if you choose to. I hope they have an advance control menu for that setup though.

Had a wide open 3 with Chalmers, used the button, MISSED.

Had a wide open 3 with Chalmers again, (from the same exact spot), used the stick, MADE.

But am I supposed to use the STICK or the BUTTON around the basket? Layups, etc.

Had a wide open 3 with Chalmers, used the button, MISSED.

Had a wide open 3 with Chalmers again, (from the same exact spot), used the stick, MADE.

But am I supposed to use the STICK or the BUTTON around the basket? Layups, etc.

i had the same thing happen to me but with westbrook & add in i used the LT & the button but made the shot

Was going to order from Amazon, but debating on copping at midnight from Wal-Mart. Do they usually put the game out at that time?

How in the hell do you dunk and layup now? (PS3) :lol:

And I have to use the shot stick AND hold L2 to shoot?

I played 2 games since last night, been messing around with this shoe thing the whole time

it's definitely addicting

I'm going IN with this shoe editor lol. Made cement iv's and cool grey xi's :smokin

Back
Top Bottom