Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Still haven't downloaded the demo, been playing FIFA all week. At this point, just going to wait till Tuesday and get the game. From what people have been posting though, it seems the game is better than 2K12.

I started to use the stick in the 2K12 demo. The plan was to start using it instead of the buttons, but that never happened when I tried the game out post-release and found out it was trash compared to 2K11.

im surprised at the amount of people who press the button to shoot instead of the stick. stick is just more accurate imo

I only use the stick when I'm driving to the hoop. If i'm shooting, I prefer using the button, it feels more accurate :pimp:

i use stick for some people, button for others... depends on their shot release and which one is more comfortable. post game however, is all stick. i will destroy anyone down low. my post game is that immaculate. :smokin

After messin with the shotstick back on 2k7 I never looked back..

Anyone tryna run couple games of 2k12 on xbox before we never play it again? lol

I heard from this sports gaming site that some mom and pop stores in Miami already have it for sell.

Last edited:
How do you dunk with the stick cause every time i try to use the stick the player don't shoot or dunk? Does it Depend on what direction you move it..

checking it out now 
nthat.gif

they play clips from run this town before the games starts 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i've always had a better feel shooting w/ the button......especially online 

aaahhh shut up... :lol:... anyways.. did anyone else have a problem with passing sometimes?. sometimes it looks like the player is trying to pass but he just fumbles with it?..

How do you dunk with the stick cause every time i try to use the stick the player don't shoot or dunk? Does it Depend on what direction you move it..
are you pressing the turbo button at the same time? and if im right, the direction of the stick while dunking is the option for different dunks...

thats what sucks with layups dunks, you gotta remember to hold the damn trigger :x :x :x

thats what sucks with layups dunks, you gotta remember to hold the damn trigger :x :x :x
if your rated high in dunking it should be damn near automatic without having to hold a extra button... but if your like a joe johnson or something then i would understand why you have too..

in the Training Camp mode, it looks like they're recommending the button over the stick for shooting

gonna take some getting used to.

Back
Top Bottom