Official NBA 2k13 Thread

Offensive rebounds have definitely been fixed but the CPU is still lights out on any difficulty higher than Pro

GAMEPLAY

■Improved AI rebounding logic to balance out offensive rebound frequency.
■Tuned AI transition defense; users will now have more fast break opportunities against the CPU. Additionally, CPU teammates are now more able to guard their opponents on the break.
■Tuned three-point percentage.

Beyond this I didn't really need much

I haven't played in the past 3 days has 3 pt cheesing slowed down?

Last edited:
Just finished my rookie season with the Pacers as a PG. Won the Eastern Conference finals against the Bulls after being down 3-2
pimp.gif
Got swept in the finals against the Thunder tho
laugh.gif
All four games we lost by at least 10 points. Durant was shooting crazy numbers whilst Ibaka and Perkins controlled the boards on both ends. Oh well
tired.gif

Got Finisher and PickPocket sig skills and miss mad layups and get called for a foul during a ball move. Also, is dunkin some sort of science, I got 55 dunk (the minimum) and a dunk package, had a fast break and layed it up instead of dunkin

Shouldn't reach as much. People reach TOO damn much. They need to pay. I am sure you all only say it is, "too much" because it NEVER happened before. Good job 2K. Teach these dudes how to play real ball

YOU REACHED AND GOT A REACHING FOUL? 2k IS SO STUPID.

Got Finisher and PickPocket sig skills and miss mad layups and get called for a foul during a ball move. Also, is dunkin some sort of science, I got 55 dunk (the minimum) and a dunk package, had a fast break and layed it up instead of dunkin

you have the minimal rating to dunk and you mad you didn't dunk?

oh.

you have the minimal rating to dunk and you mad you didn't dunk?

oh.

He still should be able to pull off a basic dunk.

PM wasn't working for some reason
Good first game though, $10 for winner of the series. Shoot me an invite if you're online

Yo, u should've told me u were planning to play for money before we ran that first game, not after. I thought we were just playing for fun. But I'm down, not for $10 though. 7 game series for $5.

Since the update patch in MyPlayer mode two of my teammates foul out a game from reach in fouls. Every and I do mean EVERY reach is called a foul, kinda makes you not even wanna press the square button.

Also wanna know if this has happened to anybody else:

I was the leading vote getter for the All Star game, got announced as the Starting PG for the West All Star team, then I started in the Rising stars game and got Player of the Game, then didn't start for the All Star game and actually got pushed down to the 12th man on the All Star team roster. WTF!?!? Is that normal or did something dumb happen? The NBA Headlines also said I won the 3pt Contest and Dunk Contest.

***11/27 DEMO RELEASED***

I decided to hold off on releasing the playbooks and coach profiles and just release the rating adjustments so you all can get an idea on what will be done this year.

Here is what is in the demo:
-full NBA rosters
-full classic rosters
-complete gameplay overhaul (ratings, tendencies, hotspots)
-signature skills based off my project
-Credit to simworld for the CAPS and accessory colorways

2kshare download: Hyperballer21/DC Nov. DEMO (credit eittocs for uploading this) - Gamertag: King35artis
Offline link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gdam50

I SUGGEST USING HORIZON INSTEAD OF MODIO TO TRANSFER FILES
Dont have Horizon? here is the link to download: http://www.xboxmb.com/horizon/
Rehash Resign TUT here: How to Rehash/Save a Roster to USB.
All questions should be asked here: http://www.operationsports.com/foru...13-comprehensive-roster-update-round-3-a.html

This is just the first version, certain players have been updated for the second version.

Back
Top Bottom