Official NBA 2k13 Thread

if nbody want dirk you can have him,i hate his shot and his inside presence.

Last edited:
Yea i always lose a big lead in the 4 qtr off of offensive rebounds smh even when 7'2 Hibbert is going for it

Who trying to play me online, regular game or an association game?

PSN - SumGuyChris

How long you gonna be online bro? I get off work at 6, then I'll have a bit of free time until 8. I'm trying to play some more NTers. Only cat from NT that I've played is hongcouver.

How long you gonna be online bro? I get off work at 6, then I'll have a bit of free time until 8. I'm trying to play some more NTers. Only cat from NT that I've played is hongcouver.

Well I'm still watching this horrible eagles game lol n then I'll be online. Ill prolly be on n off, just add me when you got time, most likely I'll still be on

Couldn't take 2ks roster anymore :x

DLed the OS collab roster to mess around for the time being while I wait for the finished rosters of Hyperballer/DC and Sim World. :pimp:

One last thing that irks me bc 2k had it right in every previous 2k, lebron's headband position. I know its a very minor detail but it just looks wrong when I face the heat. :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh I'm up by 20+ on this dude in a quick match, things were smooth connection wise for the 1st half, 3rd quarter comes and the game starts lagging. The game disconnects because it says the network conditions are too poor to continue, I feel like the other guy had something to do with it, 2KSports gives me the L :smh: :smh:

I don't care what anyone says, 2K really dropped the ball by not having the D-League in 2K13. I am playing my 2K12 franchise with Minny, I sent Malcolm Lee down and am playing his games. I don't know what it is but it is a fun experience. But remember, I have real D-Leaguers and not those fictional dudes. Trying my hardest to get tip dunks with Marquis Blakely right now LOL.

But let me tell you. I am playing with Minny, and Kevin Love didn't make the all star game. But guess who.

Damn Marcus THornton. He is averaging 18 and 6 rebounds. I am pissed man. Pissed Love didn't make it.

Carry on........

I don't care what anyone says, 2K really dropped the ball by not having the D-League in 2K13. I am playing my 2K12 franchise with Minny, I sent Malcolm Lee down and am playing his games. I don't know what it is but it is a fun experience. But remember, I have real D-Leaguers and not those fictional dudes. Trying my hardest to get tip dunks with Marquis Blakely right now LOL.

Dawg I miss the D-League on 2K too. I genuinely enjoy watching D-League games and following the progress of fringe NBA guys. Those guys really love the game, because the pay is atrocious.

You can watch them live on YouTube btw

But let me tell you. I am playing with Minny, and Kevin Love didn't make the all star game. But guess who.
Damn Marcus THornton. He is averaging 18 and 6 rebounds. I am pissed man. Pissed Love didn't make it.
Carry on........

I got a love/hate relationship with Thornton on 2K. He'll kill for me off the bench during the middle of the game, but I go to him in clutch situations and he always fails :smh:

Last edited:
What's up with the amount of reach in foul calls in this game? Can barely get a successful steal without getting called for a reach in. Annoying as hell.

Back
Top Bottom